What Is Considered A Big Load? (Ejaculation)

• DMC21
  • 05-20-2011, 11:28 AM
The past few years I noticed that when I would have sex, during ejaculation not alot of semen would come out. I was told it could be my prostate so I started taking a prostate supplement that didn't help much. A few weeks back I started taking another supplement that is a "sex enhancer" and now I my ejaculation amount is ALOT more. My question is how much is normal? 3 or 4 tablespoons or so?
Tablespoons??? At least two quarts .

Eh I'm sure 3-4 tablespoons is more the norm but then again I haven't really measured.. ya know?
  • DMC21
  • 05-20-2011, 11:40 AM
Tablespoons??? At least two quarts .

Eh I'm sure 3-4 tablespoons is more the norm but then again I haven't really measured.. ya know? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
LOL! 3-4 tablespoons was a guestimate. Never actually measured it, that would be weird and creepy huh?
Don't compare you load everyone has different volumes at different times abou. Don't worry the size of it just be happy you get to blow your load.
A 2 Kleenex load is big.
  • hd
  • 05-20-2011, 12:05 PM
I thought it was 3-4 drops?
As long as it feels normal, I wouldn't worry about how much. Unless it's hardly any.
  • hd
  • 05-20-2011, 12:13 PM
consider this, as long as it feels good, does it matter? Not to me, and I'm proof of it, I mean my friend told me that!
  • Tetas
  • 05-20-2011, 01:13 PM
consider this, as long as it feels good, does it matter? Originally Posted by hd
I don't know, I've always said that as good as my 3-4 squirts feels, can you imagine how it good it would feel to eject a Peter North sized load?
  • hd
  • 05-20-2011, 01:28 PM
I wish, but age greatly reduces amount, at least in my case. Maybe some kind of enhancer would help, but with what little I spew, I think it's the muscle contractions that give the feeling. But hey, I'm not a doctor. I haven't had opportunity to look into supplements that might increase the amount.

DMC21, if you do a search for enhancer or something similar, you'll find other threads with suggestions.
  • snook
  • 05-20-2011, 01:38 PM
Oh, I thought a cup or two was normal.
A good size load should totally fill a provider's mouth before they swallow
  • DMC21
  • 05-20-2011, 06:25 PM
I wish, but age greatly reduces amount, at least in my case. Maybe some kind of enhancer would help, but with what little I spew, I think it's the muscle contractions that give the feeling. But hey, I'm not a doctor. I haven't had opportunity to look into supplements that might increase the amount.

DMC21, if you do a search for enhancer or something similar, you'll find other threads with suggestions. Originally Posted by hd
Well that is what the pill I am taking now does (its called O-Factor), helps to shoot bigger loads. As I mentioned, I used to have issues with barely any coming out and now it seems like alot (orgasm feels ALOT better too).

I would just put the link to their site up here but I am new here so I don't want to get in trouble for spamming or anything.
The 70s band 10cc supposedly took their name from the (metric) volume of ejaculate in the average guy's climax. If I read the metric conversion tables right, that's a little more than 2 teaspoons.

My observation: Depends on how long it's been since the last one.
Any load that comes out of my cock is big enough for me. You know what?? It fucking feels good too.