Is Biger Better??

God I have to ask!! i am of average size (so i think) 5 1/2" all shaved, nice looking i would say, but yes I would like it to be at least 1 to 1 1/2" longer. Putting aside all that crap that size does not matter but how you use it, Providers: what is your ideal size? both for looks and feel.
To me size is not a major thing it is there is no perfect size and there is so much more that is more important. It varies person to person just my opinion
It doesn't mean a fucking thing. Your personality,ability and overall command has a lot more to do with it. Fuck if bigger was that much better then all the ladies would just go out and buy great big dildos. It's always up and never tells them to go get a beer or make a sandwich. If you find out what she likes and do it well she will respond with a 5 1/2 dick just like a 12 incher. Some ladies don't really like big ones so you have an advantage there. Be proud of your 5 in 8 inch 12 inch. Just dont BE a dick
What Burk said...
I'll add that giving a blow job is much easier (and better for you) for an average/below average size dick.
Since where talking about what size the lady prefers, Does girth matters also?
What Burk said...
I'll add that giving a blow job is much easier (and better for you) for an average/below average size dick. Originally Posted by Shayla
Well I guess that explains why I get suck GREAT blow jobs! LOL
You can't practically change it (yes I know there are options out there, but most are easily as embarrassing as small dick anyways). So unless a woman complains about your size when she's not looking to hurt you, I'd say its best not to worry about it. Women are incredibly understanding when it comes to penises for whatever reason. Whether its limp or spitting at first touch, so long as its clean I've never had a woman do anything other than her absolute best to have a good time with it. Almost always to mutual satisfaction
LR would say you are almost too big.

and for the rest of them, the smaller the package, the more packages they can see comfortably.
give me a "fatty" over a "long boy" ANY day!!! lol
Well I guess that explains why I get suck GREAT blow jobs! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Here here! ;p
Hell no! But how you work it does
Do the research. The vagina is very elastic, stretching or tightening to fit the size in it. That is with in something called normal limits.
I like between 4.5 and 5.5...you're about perfect!
I like between 4.5 and 5.5...you're about perfect! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I think thats wider than normal! LOL Just saying...
I like between 4.5 and 5.5...you're about perfect! Originally Posted by London Rayne

Makes me wonder if you pull out a measuring tape London. I am about 5-5.5 and yes I actually measured.

Sure there are products that supposedly make you bigger but I have heard they are not that effective.

I have not had one lady complain about the size of my tool or the girth. It is all about how you use it.