OK, let's talk about those foot shots...

You'll notice that many ladies place photos of their feet in their galleries and on their websites. Are there any gents out there who pay the slightest bit of attention to these photos?

Maybe it's just me but I'm such a tummy and leg man that I can't even remember if my friends HAVE feet...
Papa said, if she takes care of her feet, she takes care of her meat. No shoes or socks allowed on my watch.

Stay wrapped....
I am beginning to notice my ATF's feet more, and more. Like the rest of Her, they are quite nice.
Never heard of the meat term... good advice.
Sexy Feet & Sexy Heels go together
Looking at a provider's foot pics does nothing for me. Personally, I could care less if she had 7 toes on one foot and 6 on the other
Ped Egg and Moisturize everyday! Makes Feet happy and gay! lol
Oh and dont forget the ones just to celebrate the Holiday Season!

Holiday Feet!
Looking at a provider's foot pics does nothing for me. Personally, I could care less if she had 7 toes on one foot and 6 on the other Originally Posted by Cpalmson
My mild COD requires the same amount of toes on both feet!
I think if a lady takes care of her feet, then she takes care of the rest of her body..

Also those of us with foot fetishes happen to like those foot shots..
I am going to have to take some more next week for my site. I enjoy men who admire them
I think if a lady takes care of her feet, then she takes care of the rest of her body..

Also those of us with foot fetishes happen to like those foot shots.. Originally Posted by Irish Cream
Maybe it is for the podophiles LOL
Alot of people love sexy well maintained feet !
No one wants to see my feet, looks like a victim of trench foot
I have to admit that pic is way too sexy .. I love it
Ped Egg and Moisturize everyday! Makes Feet happy and gay! lol Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn