Bathroom Mirrors (LOL)

It amazes me how many showcase galleries and provider pics I see that are taken by some phone camera in the bathroom.

Seriously, can't you find a mirror in the hotel bedroom??

Or, better yet, don't take the pics around the bed/bath at all.

Now, I am well aware that not all can afford photographers, or even professional photographers. But the pics don't need to include the commode in the background with the lid up. lol

Phone cameras ain't the best, but if it's what you've got, then you have to make the most of everything else (like setting the scene). Ideally, if you don't trust anyone to take your pics, you can get a cheap digital camera and a tripod and do your own. Maybe outdoors in the remote part of a park.

Just sayin'.
I agree with the bathroom mirror pictures! Seems kind of BP to me! But hey you work with what you got. I take pictures of over half of the providers I see. Some request I email them to them some allow them to be published with reviews. Other only allow them for my personal collection. Sad truth is over 85% are on or near a bed. LOL And I'm good with that!
It's really bad when you see the pro's kid in the background....or her boyfriend/pimp. Lol
It's really bad when you see the pro's kid in the background....or her boyfriend/pimp. Lol Originally Posted by evietaylor
Could be worse... could be LE taking the pictures! LOL Just once I'd love to see a MUG SHOT in a show case! LOL
It amazes me how many showcase galleries and provider pics I see that are taken by some phone camera in the bathroom.

Seriously, can't you find a mirror in the hotel bedroom??

Or, better yet, don't take the pics around the bed/bath at all.

Now, I am well aware that not all can afford photographers, or even professional photographers. But the pics don't need to include the commode in the background with the lid up. lol

Phone cameras ain't the best, but if it's what you've got, then you have to make the most of everything else (like setting the scene). Ideally, if you don't trust anyone to take your pics, you can get a cheap digital camera and a tripod and do your own. Maybe outdoors in the remote part of a park.

Just sayin'. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

No offense to the providers who do use cell phone pix but those bathroom ones are not attractive to me. In ANY mirror. But that's just IMHO.
Tripod and Digital Camera FTW. Investing in an good digital camera can pay off tenfold in my experience plus I can take nice photos whenever I want.
Bathroom pics - tacky.
Bedroom pics - better
Mixture of both professional and amateur - Best.
No Zarah taint pics are best. lol
The good things about the cell phone photo: easy to hide the face; less chance of a photo shopped Glamour Shots photo.
Thanks to camera phones I know what almost everyones bathroom looks like and its bad when its nothing but junk in the surroundings. i remember seeing the pic of a provider who did not crop out the cocaine, needles and Pimp before posting. SMH sometimes I wish people would do better.
Thanks to camera phones I know what almost everyones bathroom looks like and its bad when its nothing but junk in the surroundings. i remember seeing the pic of a provider who did not crop out the cocaine, needles and Pimp before posting. SMH sometimes I wish people would do better. Originally Posted by JasmineCummings

I was shocked when I saw it myself.
Originally Posted by evietaylor
No Zarah taint pics are best. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
hahahhahahahahah
well to those who cant afford SLRs, I think bathroom is the best place for Phone Cameras
I just don't understand the problem? Ladies.... if the bathroom pictures are tacky try walking up to the next guy you see and ask him, '"Hey would you like to help me out and take some naked pictures of me?" I wonder what the odds are a guy would say, he is just too busy!? Hell order a pizza and make the pizza guys day! You’re going to tip him anyway! Why do people make things more complicated than they really are! LOL