How HARD is it to NOT be lost?

This happens more often than I would like to admit! A provider who has NO idea where she is? Now I understand she might be touring, and unfamiliar with the new surroundings, but how in the hell can you not give out the address of the motel you are staying? Isn't the address on most phones? How about your receipt? How did you find the hotel in the first place? In the last month this has happened to me four times.

Why is this so challenging for some providers? Have any of you guys experienced the same thing?
Yeah that is weird, does she even give you the name of the hotel?
Yeah that is weird, does she even give you the name of the hotel? Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Drove all the way to SA yesterday and she even had the wrong motel name. It was close.... It was NOT Motel INN it was Motel SUITES. And not a clue of any cross streets or address. She refused to call the front desk for the address. She just kept looking out the window describing the few land marks she could see. After 40 minutes of driving around not knowing where in the heck she was and trying to pull up a hotel that didn’t exist on my lap top, I finally gave up and canceled!
Oh dear... LOL.
Lol yep been there done that and it is frustrating but once in awhile it's worth the frustration.
If she's that friggin dumb that she doesn't know where she is then you might want to pass anyway. lol
OK, this is why I was so frustrated! LOL
Understandable
That is one hell of an ass....but it doesn't mean there is grey matter to match....
That is one hell of an ass....but it doesn't mean there is grey matter to match.... Originally Posted by tntangie
But I wanted to see her so damn bad! Little SL is still pissed! LOL I figured if she didn't know where she was, she might also not remember why I was visting in the first place! FYI: She did text me the address, 3 hours after I was back in Austin! LOL
I bet she remembers her fee and how much time has passed though. lol
After a while, we all get tired of dumbasses......and move on. Sigh
OK, this is why I was so frustrated! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
She is hot. Looks toned and firm! I like her ass. I'd be a bit frustrated too.
Girl Directions
Music Video by Psychostick

The best part about staying in a hotel is the address is always on the phone. I have had girls I worked with that kept asking where we were over and over till it made me want to tattoo the address to their bodies LOL. So I totally understand how you guys feel.