Whats Your Fav Toy??

What toy must you absolutely have in a session for you and her. Mine is my Hitachi massager for its versatility. Gotta love it and YES I gotta have it with me every time. No batteries needed, plugs into a light socket and I am in heaven for hours plus its so useful doing a whole lot of other things . Left it in a hotel one time I drove an hr there and back to get it back. You should have seen the look on the Front desk when he gave it to me. I just smiled back and gave him a wink. A girls gotta have fun right...
Mine is right between my legs. All I gotta do is reach for it and it gets happy. Doesn't need batteries. It really doesn't need anyone. It's always there. It doesn't charge a penny. Funny how something so free can cost you so much though. lol
My Hitachi Magic Wand is by far, my favorite. It does the trick every time...over & over again. Never disappoints. Every woman should own one.

I've used it on a few clients too & of course, they enjoyed every bit of it.

Your avatar is sooo right. I see the confidence in your post.. very sexy if I must say and emm how naughty do I have to be to get your toy stuffed in my socks lol

Mine is right between my legs. All I gotta do is reach for it and it gets happy. Doesn't need batteries. It really doesn't need anyone. It's always there. It doesn't charge a penny. Funny how something so free can cost you so much though. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
I remember the first time I put it on my clit while in doggie. Wow is all I can say and he said the same thing. I just love my Hitachi
My Hitachi Magic Wand is by far, my favorite. It does the trick every time...over & over again. Never disappoints. Every woman should own one.

I've used it on a few clients too & of course, they enjoyed every bit of it.

Originally Posted by evietaylor
The Pocket Rocket. I can have 5 O's in 20 minutes just resting that thing down there.. lol

They certainly tuned the vibration just right on that sucker.
LOl which one do you use. The one I had before burnt out too quick I am not sure if it was because I used it all day long at work.
The Pocket Rocket. I can have 5 O's in 20 minutes just resting that thing down there.. lol

They certainly tuned the vibration just right on that sucker. Originally Posted by Elle_Wood
The SL signature series happy stick! In the right setting you could break concrete with it! But it’s soft to the touch. Always ready and comes with not one but two bumper cushions. It cums weather you like it or not! But wait... if you call in the next five minutes you can get not ONE but TWO SL happy sticks! And if you place your order in the next five minutes, we'll even include a Sham Wow and six non lubricated protective covers for easy clean up! So what are you waiting for call now and get your very own SL happy stick. It makes the perfect holiday gift! When ordering please specify color White or Off White and of course it only comes in large!
My adorable little Lelo Nea, super duper cute and powerful.
I normally don't use toys unless I am requested or hinted. If I was to it would not be the Hitachi massager. It is loud and even on low doesn't feel comfortable to me (just my opinion) but my guest seem to like it because all the different attachments I have. My favorite toy I stumbled upon at a fantasy party. It is smaller than a rabbit but resembles it. Most used during VIP gatherings and in doggy.
I normally don't use toys unless I am requested or hinted. If I was to it would not be the Hitachi massager. It is loud and even on low doesn't feel comfortable to me (just my opinion) but my guest seem to like it because all the different attachments I have. My favorite toy I stumbled upon at a fantasy party. It is smaller than a rabbit but resembles it. Most used during VIP gatherings and in doggy. Originally Posted by Ashley_Sparks
Those plug in massagers are powerful and scare me, they sound like a truck engine I fear they would give my cooter a severe fiction burn.
What toy must you absolutely have in a session for you and her. Mine is my Hitachi massager for its versatility. Gotta love it and YES I gotta have it with me every time. No batteries needed, plugs into a light socket and I am in heaven for hours plus its so useful doing a whole lot of other things . Left it in a hotel one time I drove an hr there and back to get it back. You should have seen the look on the Front desk when he gave it to me. I just smiled back and gave him a wink. A girls gotta have fun right... Originally Posted by JasmineCummings

My favorite toy is a Penthouse brand glass dong. It's got raised spirals on it and man it blows my hair back. You know that Trojan vibrations commercial? After I use my favorite dong, my hair is blown back even farther and I have the biggest shit-eating grin on my face. I don't like vibrators as much as the glass dongs.
My favorite toy is a Penthouse brand glass dong. It's got raised spirals on it and man it blows my hair back. You know that Trojan vibrations commercial? After I use my favorite dong, my hair is blown back even farther and I have the biggest shit-eating grin on my face. I don't like vibrators as much as the glass dongs. Originally Posted by alluringava
I understand! LOL I have the Coke you get the SL #9 LOL
Your avatar is sooo right. I see the confidence in your post.. very sexy if I must say and emm how naughty do I have to be to get your toy stuffed in my socks lol Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
The nastier you get the deeper I get. lol
Heh, depends on the date. I always have a little mini vibe in my purse all the time.It's the perfect little helper for all occasions. But other date require more equipment...

All in the flavor of the party.