CLEAR Hooker Shoes.... WHY?

Before I even start let’s not do the mail thing! I don't get the CLEAR platform shoes I see in pictures on a regular basis! When I see them, I think HOOKER! I don't want to see a HOOKER, I like providers. I think of providers as ladies that are in business! How about it guys... do you like those CLEAR hooker shoes? Does that really turn you on? Ladies why do you wear these? I have NEVER met a provider that has worn these. Black 3-5 inch stilettos are hot. Cute flats are hot. Sandals are hot. So what’s the deal with the clear stripper / hooker shoes?

SL Disclaimer: My piss you off button is in the off mode. I am voicing my personal opinion and am not speaking for any one but myself nor am I telling anyone what they should do, or what they might choose is wrong!
They just seemed to take over all the sex industry workers...the clear platforms. I remember a while back ( okay, a long while back) girls wore regular stiletto pumps. You rarely if EVER find those in pics of girls these days. Even in fitness shows that I have been in, we wear the clear platform types. ( not SUPER high ones, but the clear ones nonetheless). I don't know why, it just seems like everyone switched from regular high pumps or mules to the platform clear ones.

But some girls, if they're wearing nice suits or dresses/clothes in their websites, will have on regular pumps. What you're saying is you want to see them more often with lingerie and nude pics on websites. Flat shoes aren't popular with MOST men, I don't think, and that's why most girls opt for the high heels, which give the illusion of height and make one look skinnier :P
SNL, please don't tell me you wear those things! I don't believe it? I picture you bare foot or in sandals and always talking in a whisper wearing RED! Is it getting hot in here?
SNL, please don't tell me you wear those things! I don't believe it? I picture you bare foot or in sandals and always talking in a whisper wearing RED! Is it getting hot in here? Originally Posted by Still Looking
lol no I don't, I would make it 2 feet and fall flat on my face....Heels on me only work when they are closer to the ceiling than the floor
The Red is for you SL
lol no I don't, I would make it 2 feet and fall flat on my face....Heels on me only work when they are closer to the ceiling than the floor
The Red is for you SL Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
How can anyone not just LOVE this lady?
  • coven
  • 12-21-2011, 08:54 AM
I saw these at a Shriner's Ball in the 70's. I was dating the daughter of one of the members. They were worn by a woman that had seen her best days in the 30's.

ijs

Attachment 96265
  • LynnT
  • 12-21-2011, 09:07 AM
I hate them.
My favorite are Red CFMs on a fem. But, the Black ones London wore the other night looked delish on her (HOTTTxoxo, muahs)
All the better to kick you in the balls. heh heh
All the better to kick you in the balls. heh heh Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
So I take it you had experience with these ladies that wear these Charles?
I dont like them too much personally but I have had requests asking them I wear them on a couple occasions,I keep them for when needed..Not a preference though

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Ok these have to be some of the hottest ones ive seen...have to do my research
I think it comes from the tale of cinderella... A poor girl making her way to the ball with some clear heels on to dance the night away.

Also, clear heels are meant to give women height, accentuate the legs and feet while not distracting away from the rest of the body.

You don't have to like them... just tell her to put on something else.