NIpple Bars...Yes or No?

Personally I don’t like them. Gets in the way of serious nipple worship. What say you?
Love them ..... and the clit and labia piercings too ..... but you might be able to guess why I feel that way .....
Love them !!!!
Not a big fan of nipple piercings but love pierced labia and clits.
I love the look of them as well as "nipple shields".
I think the best scenario is one nipple pieced and one not, that way you can choose your taste, kind of like creamy versus crunchy peanut butter
I think the best scenario is one nipple pieced and one not, that way you can choose your taste, kind of like creamy versus crunchy peanut butter Originally Posted by John3030
I could deal with that. At least give me one nip that doesn't have a piece of metal getting in the way.
I think the best scenario is one nipple pieced and one not, that way you can choose your taste, kind of like creamy versus crunchy peanut butter Originally Posted by John3030
Haha! This!
No thank you! I already think a woman's body is the most prefect amazing thing on this world and you are going to ruin that with cramming a cold hunk of steel in it? Expect for earrings the occasional nose or belly button piercing please no
Nipple bars? No No No! I do not like them Sam I am...and I do not like green eggs and ham!
The only thing I want to see pierced is an ear or a tongue.
A chick with a nose ring reminds me of a skinny hand grenade. A clit piercing just interferes with my favorite activity - pussy sucking and licking.
On the other hand, I respect a person's right to poke as many holes in their bodies as they want. It's just no my preference.
I think nipple piercings are the sexiest of all piercings
Yes... gives great traction for pulling and sucking. I have an SB with them and she practically comes from sucking and pulling on those bad boys. No other experience with them other than her and they really enhance playtime!
My favorite piercing from an aesthetic point of view.