How to post a review?

Hi - I would like to post a review and am looking for the format to do so. I know where, Dallas Independent, but need to know where I can get the "format" to fill in. Do I just cut/copy/paste a past review from someone then fill in the areas with the information? Or, is there a section that I need to go that automatically populates the question or drop down so I may select?
I would strongly advise you that you compose your review in a word editor first. Make sure you have all the details: provider's name and handle, links to showcase, website and P411 profile, physical description, stats, acronyms for all the activities, etc. Also have the narrative that goes in the rest of the story section finalized.

Once you know everything is ready to go, click on the Independent Provider Reviews-Dallas and then click on the icon that says . That will take you to a template for you to add all the details needed.

If you are unsure about what is expected in a review to get Premium Access credit, then please read this thread Read before posting a Review .

Best of luck to you.
If you would like the whole story with lots of hints from experienced reviewers, read this:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=185588

That is not to take away from Matodor's reply. I agree completely. This second thread includes most of that and a few other suggestions.

Torito