when is it okay to be racist

It is never okay to say hateful racist remarks regarding any race period.. Why do people think its okay.. such ignorance, shows how educated an individual really is, due to ones lack of vocabulary. That one cannot express oneself without showing such lack of character. I pity such people that are so small minded and hope that one day they will see the world is revolving and one will be left behind because one cannot move forward with the rest of the population
Well comedians do it all the time...
yes they do.. but not to be malicious and callous..
Not to be a contrarian but, maybe you take the same comment as non malicious because a comedian said it?
This one ought to be good.
Is it ok to advertise NBA policy in your signature if you're white?
What if you're black?
Those of us 30+ can actually remember the time pre social media when you actually had to wonder which of your friends and acquaintances were secretly racist.

I think we all know what the OP is referring to and it was really sad.
This one ought to be good. Originally Posted by clydesdale
I agree! Especially since i have a good guess who the OP is talking about!
I'm out of the loop...who? what?
All I'm saying is this isn't the place either.. I am disgusted and appalled.. Think what and say what you wish, that matters nothing to me. But I also feel the a line has been crossed and to no regards towards others. That is malicious.
This will be the end of me speaking upon this, for I myself should have never spoke upon this issue. For that alone I feel as if I am being caddy and adolescent. Forgive me..
*backing out of this thread slowly*
  • Sandy
  • 11-30-2015, 10:00 PM
I'm out of the loop...who? what? Originally Posted by Sidinman78
Lets just say it was an ASS
I hate that, I treat everyone with respect no matter of race! I do know how you feel though me being mixed I get called beaner, fence jumper I just brush it off and chalk it up to there stupidity.
odd, it is the second item in the Guidelines:

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.

Yet when emotions start running high, the IQ starts running low, and I mean low... think twice post once.
I think Issabella is trying to say "Mexican lives matter".