I am sorry boys...

Sorry for any inconvenience....I wanted to visit again,but had to change plans.....Shreveport cancelled due to lack of prebooked appts
  • GMTA
  • 08-28-2010, 11:37 PM
damm it I hate it when that happens
Back to the cold shower.

HID
And somehow this surprises anyone?? LOL DR...you know we are not the most plan ahead group!

Thank you for being the great provider you are and having the class to let everyone know that you cancelled...ahead of time and not just by not showing up. Cudos, my lady!!

MM
I hate to hear that. Its been slow this month it just started picking back up. Be safe and have fun Dallas Rain where ever you go. Lexie Rox and My Lil KItty
Thanks everyone{Lexi you are HOT}!!!
I am gonna wait till later in the fall when biz picks up...I still Love Shreveport!!!!
Thanks everyone{Lexi you are HOT}!!!
I am gonna wait till later in the fall when biz picks up...I still Love Shreveport!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
You really do need to get acquainted with LexieRox when you do visit Shreveport again.....she's definitely HOT, just as you are. Right now, I'm fantasizing about being with both of you at the same time.
Dallas Rain
I would love too meet you the next time your here in Shreveport. Your HOT too!! Hey Lonesome!! OUT!!
Lexie Rox : )

Who Rox? Lexie Rox and My LIl Kitty!!!

Dallas Rain AND Lexie Rox? I'm not sure any guy could survive the sexual energy created by these two. But it would be a very hot way to pass on. LOL

If Dallas came to town at a time when my hobby fund was flush, I think I would sure like to try that combo.
mmmmmmmm Lexi I will be sure and let ya know....yall boys better watch out{lol}!!!!wooohoooooooo
Can't wait to meet you!!!