Don't feed the trolls

The SA threads are being infested with posts from a troll (s) that has ruined the Austin threads.

My suggestion is DO NOT POST when they posts comments trying to push the negativity or derogatory comments about SA ladies or guys.

If you don't believe me check out Austin threads to see.

Best is not feed the troll (s).

Sam

PS: He (they) will post disagreeing with thread. Don't take the bait.
The SA threads are being infested with posts from a troll (s) that has ruined the Austin threads.

My suggestion is DO NOT POST when they posts comments trying to push the negativity or derogatory comments about SA ladies or guys.

Sam

PS: He (they) will post disagreeing with thread. Don't take the bait. Originally Posted by Samcro84
Well Mr Cro that points out everything wrong here. Offers up nothing but bitches about most everything. Carry on sweet heart!Im about to post another ThreAD about your girlfriend. Well her sig line. You sure can pickem.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...871&highlight=

It turned into more fun than I had anticipated...

Plz read and you will find that I made some friends along the way

Sam

PS: He (they) will post disagreeing with thread. Don't take the bait. Originally Posted by Samcro84
But they're just so darn cute! Can't help but get sucked in!
Attached Images File Type: jpg PSX_20170704_195332.jpg (142.4 KB, 457 views)
"Don't Feed The Trolls"

So you start a threAd, requesting peeps not to feed the troll, only to close your post by, (further), antagonizing him.

The brilliance is fucking astounding.

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Innit though! LMAO
F this troll ! He is on a destroyer path,

Sam

Keeping a positive outlook and not feeding into drama is the best thing to do so I 2nd that!! When you ignore it, it will eventually go away. Negative folks only feed into the come back. If you pay it no mind they get bored and go on to the next! lol

It's the law of attraction
"Don't Feed The Trolls"

So you start a threAd, requesting peeps not to feed the troll, only to close your post by, (further), antagonizing him.

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
I can all but see you SKF...doing the SA Face Palm your digitize move lol

It's like taking candy from a baby at times.
F this troll ! He is on a destroyer path, Originally Posted by milo
Milo shouldn't you be answering your pm's and giving out that number from your imaginary stalker? Hey I guess it must feel good to be wanted... right?
Keeping a positive outlook and not feeding into drama is the best thing to do so I 2nd that!! When you ignore it, it will eventually go away. Negative folks only feed into the come back. If you pay it no mind they get bored and go on to the next! lol

It's the law of attraction Originally Posted by NikkiSecrets
Does that work on an OCD Man Whore Troll?

Check the oven, check the door, post an Italia Thread, check the oven, check the door... well you know what I mean.
Does that work on an OCD Man Whore Troll?

Check the oven, check the door, post an Italia Thread, check the oven, check the door... well you know what I mean. Originally Posted by Still Looking
A Troll is a Troll. People get bored and meddle in others business if it has nothing to do with you or your life move on plain and simple. That's why this world is so fucked no one can ever mind their own business. It's a damn shame how boring peoples lives are these days to meddle in others shit that has no effect towards their life.
A Troll is a Troll. People get bored and meddle in others business if it has nothing to do with you or your life move on plain and simple. That's why this world is so fucked no one can ever mind their own business. It's a damn shame how boring peoples lives are these days to meddle in others shit that has no effect towards their life. Originally Posted by NikkiSecrets
You make an excellent point Nikki. But when one witnesses what a provider like Italia does around here someone needs to stand up and say enough is enough... or....