Recomdation responce change request

• SD78
  • 05-21-2021, 12:14 PM
Yeah, it would be super helpful to have a 1-5 scale or something. I generally give a Yes to anyone I would see again, even if it wasnt very good the first time. Because there isnt a way to differentiate between a "5/5 enthusiastic yes" and a "3/5 maybe in a pinch". Originally Posted by DanielRS
Over the years I have seen this talked about many time. Is it something that can be looked into and done?
Yea I agree, that would be a great idea.

In addition to a Y/N a 1-5 rating.
I have thought it would be simpler to have: would you recommend? and would you see again?
I have thought it would be simpler to have: would you recommend? and would you see again? Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
There are a lot of guys who are very accepting of low standards, so a simple yes or no is not really good. In Pittsburgh, the scene is really bad, and we now have a habit of saying its a "Pittsburgh yes" which means no, but if you are desperate, go for it.
There are a lot of guys who are very accepting of low standards, so a simple yes or no is not really good. In Pittsburgh, the scene is really bad, and we now have a habit of saying its a "Pittsburgh yes" which means no, but if you are desperate, go for it. Originally Posted by zip2121
It’s the same in El Paso. Even Allentown was better than here.
It’s the same in El Paso. Even Allentown was better than here. Originally Posted by Ronin3
Trade you for the "talent" n Farmington nm