Bay st Louis

Any AMPs here that one would recommend. Maybe some UTr ladies? Can’t find anything

Pms would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
There is nothing in the bay and I wouldnt really want to look here out of fear of le. There have been some hookers who set up shop here or diamondhead but I cant think of anyone recently or that is active right now. If you want asian/amp drive the 40 minutes to new orleans east on chef hwy. The Toyoko is still open as far as I know. The pad closed last year it was my goto spot for many years.
Wtf bass cat u mean u didn’t support 777 I knew u was off your rocker but I didn’t know you was short bus
Big Chief its the same distance from my front door to the 7 as it is to the Pad in New Orleans. The lily pad while not on the level of JJ's/777 was a real good spot and way less expensive/ $.6 including the house fee. The same girls worked it for what seemed like deceads but they were good at what they did and looked ok to real good depending on who you saw. There was one girl that went by Cindy I must have hit 70 or 80 times over the years who looked really good almost jj quality just a little older. They were all Vietnamese girls who worked there and I love viets girls the most. There is just something sexier about a vietnames girl than any other asian woman. I like Koreans next best then Japanese then Thai then Philipano then native chineses then you have some really interesting mix breads you run into. Some of the most beautiful women in the world are half african half vietnamese. What a combo that is. I guess you can call me a poon consiure because I love to sample it all. There are days when I wake up and I know from the moment I open my eyes that I have to climb on top some asian girl that day or I just wont be happy. Its a curse to be honest but I gave in to it many years ago and now just feed the beast how it tells me and pray it dont bite my hand. I did spend a lot of time at the 7 and use it as a measuring stick for all other amps I visit.
Didn’t know the pad had that!! But now these either rich fuckers or super ugly fuckers or running the price of poon up