Clean it up?

Recently saw some information on HPV and cancer and oral/anal sex. There are fun threads on DATY and DEEP THROAT in the coed section that fold into this. Unprotected DATY and DT - no dam or condom, does it make a difference? Does proper clean up without them help?

These things together gave me concern about about proper "clean up" after DT or DATY vs "covered". It related to multiple partners. And I am wondering about the effects of "proper" cleaning between, or after if protection is not used. Anyone have other information on this topic?
The important of covering, or cleaning or other factors involved with HPV and multiple partners.

This is some of the information I have found so far.
National Institutes of Health http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7936507
GO HERE FOR OBJECTIVE METHOD AND RESULTS FOR THE STUDY -
CONCLUSION:
The presence of HPV DNA is best predicted by the number of new sexual partners in the last 5 years. Transiently detectable HPV DNA is one possible explanation for this observation.
BUT CAN IT BE JUST THE MULTIPLE PARTNERS? Is it related to the number of incidents? Or the cleaning? Or the protection?

Source CDC: http://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/common-cl...inicianBro.txt
Why is it Important to Know About HPV?
Genital infection with human papillomavirus (HPV) is the most common sexually transmitted infection (STI) in the United States (U.S.) today.
1 Over half of sexually active women and men are infected with HPV at some point in their lives.
2. In most cases, infections with HPV are not serious. Most HPV infections are asymptomatic, transient, and resolve without treatment. However, in some individuals, HPV infections result in genital warts, Pap test abnormalities, or, rarely, cervical cancer.
3 The Pap test is useful in early detection of cervical cancer, one of the possible outcomes of an HPV infection. Early detection and treatment of pre-cancerous lesions can prevent development of cervical cancer.
4 What is HPV? Papillomaviruses are DNA tumor viruses that are widely distributed throughout animal species; these viruses are species specific.
The papillomavirus that infects humans is called human papillomavirus, or HPV. HPV commonly causes epithelial proliferations at cutaneous and
mucosal surfaces.
Types of HPV
There are more than 100 different types of HPV. They differ in terms
of the types of epithelium they infect. Some infect cutaneous
sites, whereas others infect mucosal surfaces. Over 40 types infect mucosal surfaces, including the anogenital epithelium (e.g., cervix, vagina, vulva, rectum, urethra, penis, and anus). For most of these HPV types, there are sufficient data to divide them into “high-risk” (e.g., oncogenic or cancer-associated) types and “low-risk” (e.g., non-oncogenic) types (see Table 1 on page 2).
How Common is HPV?
Approximately 20 million Americans 15 to 49 years of age (approximately 15% of the population) are currently infected with HPV.5 Others may have been infected in the past and may no longer have the virus. About
half of those who are infected with HPV are sexually active adolescents and young adults 15 to 24 years of age.5 Between 5% and 30% of individuals infecte with HPV are infected with multiple types of HPV.
6 HPV Infection
Section I: Genital HPV Infection
• Each year, about 6.2 million people in the U.S. become newly infected.
• Estimates for the incidence and prevalence of genital warts caused by low-risk types of HPV are imprecise. About 1% of sexually active adults have visible genital warts at any point in time.
Table : Types of HPV
High-risk (oncogenic or cancer-associated) types
Common types: 16, 18, 31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 51, 52, 56, 58,
59, 68, 82
These are considered high-risk because they can be found in association with invasive cancers of the cervix, vulva, penis, or anus (as well as other sites).
• HPV 16 is the most common high-risk type, found in almost half of all cervical cancers. It is also one of the most common types found in women without cancer.
• HPV 18 is another common high-risk virus, found not only in squamous lesions but also in glandular lesions of the cervix. HPV 18 accounts for 10% to 12% of cervical cancers. All of the other high-risk types can be
associated with cervical cancer, but much less frequently than HPV 16 and 18. HPV types 31, 33, 45, 52, and 58 each account for between 2% to 4% of cancers. Each of the other high-risk types account for 1% or less of cancers.
For those who choose to be sexually active, condoms may lower the risk of HPV. To be most effective, they should be used with every sex act, from start to finish. Condoms may also lower the risk of developing HPV-related diseases, such as genital warts and cervical cancer. But HPV can infect areas that are not covered by a condom - so condoms may not fully protect against HPV.

HPV can cause normal cells on infected skin to turn abnormal. Most of the time, you cannot see or feel these cell changes. In most cases, the body fights off HPV naturally and the infected cells then go back to normal. But in cases when the body does not fight off HPV, HPV can cause visible changes in the form of genital warts or cancer. Warts can appear within weeks or months after getting HPV. Cancer often takes years to develop after getting HPV.

HPV is passed on through genital contact, most often during vaginal and anal sex. HPV may also be passed on during oral sex and genital-to-genital contact. HPV can be passed on between straight and same-sex partners—even when the infected partner has no signs or symptoms.

A person can have HPV even if years have passed since he or she had sexual contact with an infected person. Most infected persons do not realize they are infected or that they are passing the virus on to a sex partner. It is also possible to get more than one type of HPV.
Rarely, a pregnant woman with genital HPV can pass HPV to her baby during delivery. Very rarely, the child can develop juvenile-onset recurrent respiratory papillomatosis (JORRP)

The HPV tests on the market are only used to help screen women at certain ages and with certain Pap test findings, for cervical cancer. There is no general test for men or women to check one’s overall "HPV status," nor is there an approved HPV test to find HPV on the genitals or in the mouth or throat.
All from the CDC.

In short, condoms don't prevent it and without outbreaks you may never know you have it, so "clean up" isn't going to harm or help you.
And SG drops the mic, and leaves the stage.
I am a fucking rock star.
I like that lol......well done
Ha!! Can I be the rock in the sceen you are staring in?
I am a fucking rock star. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
Yes you are, and with a playful smile!
I like how SillyGirl puts FACTS out there.... but sweet baby jesus! How do you boys NOT go broke with her in your city! Brains and Beauty!! Did I mention beauty!! GREAT showcase girl !!!
(not sure if im having a menopausal hotflash or if looking at her showcase caused it)!
Ha ha thanks Lacy
Yes she is (beauty) and yes she does (Brains)!

If you think the little black dress looks good in the picture you should see it in person!

Or better see it coming off in person... WOW!
I am a fucking rock star. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
And I need to be played like Lucille!
Plucked or Strummed?

Lucille you don't do your daddy's will.
I like how SillyGirl puts FACTS out there.... but sweet baby jesus! How do you boys NOT go broke with her in your city! Brains and Beauty!! Did I mention beauty!! GREAT showcase girl !!!
(not sure if im having a menopausal hotflash or if looking at her showcase caused it)! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Oh we somehow struggle thru