GENTLEMEN/HOBBYISTS QUESTION

Say you book an appointment with a provider.
You show up, and the provider invites you in,
but politely decides to cancel with something like
"I'm sorry, something came up" " I don't feel well" but the real reason of the cancelation is due to personal preferences (and you as a smart adult can pretty much sense this)

Would you prefer her to
A. Look through the window/peephole and not open the door?
B. Tell you, "I'm not interested due to personal preferences".
C. Or just keep it clean "im' sorry something came up" like I did to one gentleman?

If she cancels, are you gonna text her later asking "I'm not your type right"? knowing that was the issue?

Just want some opinions...
"I'm sorry, something came up" " I don't feel well" but the real reason of the cancelation is due to personal preferences (and you as a smart adult can pretty much sense this)

Would you prefer her to
C. Or just keep it clean "im' sorry something came up" like I did to one gentleman?

If she cancels, are you gonna text her later asking "I'm not your type right"? knowing that was the issue?

Just want some opinions... Originally Posted by Miss Molly
I've often wondered about this. I never could imagine providers seeing anybody who knocks at their door just because of a monetary transaction. after all an intimate encounter is what is to ensue between them. Since providers don't have much to go on in terms of who they are going to see, other than a short phone conversation setting up the appoitment. Not to brag but I have never have had a provider turn me away. In fact I've had nice comments in refference to my demeanor and appearence which I find flattering but don't take it to heart really. But to get to the jist of your question I guess if I had met a provider and she wasn't attracted to me and she wanted to cancel, I think I would want just what you had described in line C. Something direct but not to overly rejective.
Definitely B BUT she should update her profile with fair warning that there are some limits to who she will and will not see with clear definitions.
B). I MUST AGREE WITH BUZZKILL... UPDATE THE PROFILE WITH WHAT HER LIMITS MAY BE AND BE SPECIFIC SO IT DOESN'T HAVE TO GET TO THAT POINT!!!
If you were booked by a client through BP, that is one situation. I am assuming you screened the client through P411 and had some data on him before the session was booked. If he showed up at your incall and you just didnt care for him, I would hope that you could still do some sort of "limited" session that would be suitable for you and he and maybe adjust the donation accordingly. If he was just that offensive that you would not want to be with him at all, I would be honest and just tell him the truth whatever that is. I dont think it is proper to make up excuses in that type of situation if he has gone to the trouble of scheduling and traveling to you. Of course, be diplomatic in how you tell it to him for your own safety and his feelings.
Truth is always the best so B is the key!
Definitely B BUT she should update her profile with fair warning that there are some limits to who she will and will not see with clear definitions. Originally Posted by BuzzKill
B). I MUST AGREE WITH BUZZKILL... UPDATE THE PROFILE WITH WHAT HER LIMITS MAY BE AND BE SPECIFIC SO IT DOESN'T HAVE TO GET TO THAT POINT!!! Originally Posted by Redd Rozay

In my opinion it is rude to advertise - NO ******!!!! whatever your preference is. And normally I can tell by the sound of the voice.
Option B

If the preference was clearly stated on your profile, and not discernable from their P411 profile, then you are in the clear.

If either of those is false, you may be in for a nasty NCNS-ish post and have to just deal with that.

Good luck.
In my opinion it is rude to advertise - NO ******!!!! whatever your preference is. Originally Posted by Miss Molly
Don't say it that way then. Instead, say "I prefer to only see XXXX gentlemen." It's the same thing, but in a slightly more positive way.

Better than rejecting them at the door.
Don't say it that way then. Instead, say "I prefer to only see XXXX gentlemen." It's the same thing, but in a slightly more positive way.

Better than rejecting them at the door. Originally Posted by true_whatever
I agree, it is better to reject them in your ad then at the door.
They will let you all into the Gates of Hell

“Whoremongers (fornicators) shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death” – Revelation 21

Would you prefer her to

Just want some opinions... Originally Posted by Miss Molly
You forgot:

D. File a NEGATIVE REVIEW/NCNS for provider non-performance.
You forgot:

D. File a NEGATIVE REVIEW/NCNS for provider non-performance. Originally Posted by Wetwork Daddy

It doesnt match my question
I feel Miss Molly has a legit concern which I am sure every provider out there has faced and she doesnt deserve a negative review. Would love to hear from other providers as to what they would do or have done in a situation where the provider cant do the session as planned for "personal preference" reasons.