Guys...Face or Blurr/Hidden/Cut Out?

This question is for the Guys, do you prefer/not prefer/it doesn't matter if a provider has pictures on her showcase with a clear view of her face? Would you or would you not see a provider because she did or didn't show her face? Reasoning or thoughts? Thanks!
I prefer the head turned look. Gives me something to imagine when I'm booking a date and waiting on the date to happen.
I leave that up to the ladies. Some are bold enough to flaunt it and other I'm sure don't want to be spotted out in public for fear of LE.
I leave that up to the ladies. Some are bold enough to flaunt it and other I'm sure don't want to be spotted out in public for fear of LE. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Or fear of your university, boss, parents, CHILDREN, seeing you on the net lol. So many things rank more important than LE to me, but yea it does make it quite easy for them to pick you up.
Yet, I see so many ladies that do post there pics all over the net. I just wonder if they're thinking about the consequences of the pics in the long run, if they decide to get out of the biz.
That is what plasic surgury is for. If they save enough before retirement.
Or fear of your university, boss, parents, CHILDREN, seeing you on the net lol. So many things rank more important than LE to me, but yea it does make it quite easy for them to pick you up. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Yup. That's why I won't post my face pictures on a swinger's site (you know the one). I'm not so worried about running into a co-worker or boss who is a swinger, or god forbid a friend of an SO, but the one who might only be a lurker and has nothing to lose by spreading that information around.
If your not going to expose your face, like said in this thread, turn it, hide your face with your hair, or take the photo where the head and face isn't in it. Blurred faces don't look natural.

Money
I'm not a big fan of the "blur" either but it's so hard to get decent shots when you have the model have to turn her head just right to hide her face. I do some like that, some with her hair covering and some i'll blur in PS. If the model uses a few of each it still gives a real honest representation. I'm not a fan of cropping her head off on all photos.

It doesn't matter too much if i'm looking to meet with her if her other photos are good. I like the face photos but completely understand why they don't have them for public view. A few I know of will send face photos after being screened. BD
Actually: I find blur really tacky. I love my friend Nina Sastri's pictures. She didn't do either and her photos are amazing. www.NinaSastri.net. Her photographer was very creative. You can still hide your face without cropping or blurring. Looks better IMHO.
.... I love my friend Nina Sastri's pictures. She didn't do either and her photos are amazing. www.NinaSastri.net. .... You can still hide your face without cropping or blurring. Looks better IMHO. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I agree that Nina's photos are a perfect example of how to be very exotic and beautiful without being too revealing (face that is)....It just looks a little funny coming from Miss Cut-off-my-beautiful-face-in-my-avatar....not that I'm complaining about the view...it just struck me funny.

I agree that Nina's photos are a perfect example of how to be very exotic and beautiful without being too revealing (face that is)....It just looks a little funny coming from Miss Cut-off-my-beautiful-face-in-my-avatar....not that I'm complaining about the view...it just struck me funny.

Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I said blurring babe not cropping. I've seen ladies crop their pics and it looked spectacular BUT most don't have a clue.

I like this one... http://www.pearleliteindependents.co...hp?memberid=34
Just saw that her website isn't live anymore
Anyways, Chelsey Heyden's photos are the perfect example of how to crop pictures.

And... ummm... really? I don't count. You have seen my face before.. LOL.
I said blurring babe not cropping...(??)

And... ummm... really? I don't count. You have seen my face before.. LOL. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Yah, I know....it just struck me funny....
In all honesty, I prefer to see a woman's face in her pics. I'm a firm believer in "truth in advertising". However, I completely understand the need for providers to have some discretion while protecting privacy. Although, there is a part of me wondering "what is she hiding, buck teeth and warts ?" Seriously though, it really doesn't matter to me, and I don't make decisions based on whether or not her pics show her face. Now, if the gal does decide to hide her face, I prefer the more natural way with head turned or creative photographic angles. Cropped pics are fine but obvious as to the intent of the provider, and finally, the blur is an all to completely obvious sign that the provider doesn't want her face revealed. I will offer one piece of caution for those who blur. There is software out there that can remove the blur, swirl or whatever method that is being used to obscure the face. Remember this. That which can be done by software can be undone by software.
I always sent the gents pictures of my face AFTER screening. No way I could've posted face pictures on my website. That is just asking for trouble.