Hole in the wall

With Secrets Cabaret closing down. Is there any other hole in the wall preferably black strip clubs on the Northside?
+1
Bump
No but come to gold diggers on the south you'll enjoy it.
Sucks that secrets was closed but gold diggers is pretty much the same. I saw a few of the secrets dancers there when I last went.
Is gold diggers completely nude? Aside for show palace what are some other fully nude black strip clubs?! Like Juicy J said... “ it ain’t a strip club if she ain’t showing pussy”
Is gold diggers completely nude? Aside for show palace what are some other fully nude black strip clubs?! Like Juicy J said... “ it ain’t a strip club if she ain’t showing pussy” Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell
Golddiggers is considered a nude club, but not all girls will get nude. At least not on the floor.

I don't think there are any other nude black strip clubs here, but at the BYOB clubs some girls do get nude depending on the spot.
Golddiggers is considered a nude club, but not all girls will get nude. At least not on the floor.

I don't think there are any other nude black strip clubs here, but at the BYOB clubs some girls do get nude depending on the spot. Originally Posted by kerwil62

Originally Posted by DesertRunner
Originally Posted by kerwil62
Yes sir!!

i went to gold diggers on a friday night around 11:00. it was the saddest thing i had seen. got one dance and bounced to another spot.
i went to gold diggers on a friday night around 11:00. it was the saddest thing i had seen. got one dance and bounced to another spot. Originally Posted by dj12480
Damn......
i went to gold diggers on a friday night around 11:00. it was the saddest thing i had seen. got one dance and bounced to another spot. Originally Posted by dj12480
Thats early for that place.
Yeah that's early, but sometimes those are the best times to play. If you just wanna look at girls moving around then anytime after 1 would be your best bet.