Trump's AG Barr...there is no reason for classified material to be at that shit hole of a money laundering Country Club!

• WTF
  • 09-02-2022, 03:03 PM
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/09/02/p...www.google.com

(CNN)Former Attorney General William Barr appeared on Fox News on Friday to say there is no "legitimate reason" for classified documents to have been at Mar-a-Lago and cast doubt in the idea that they had somehow been declassified.

"No. I can't think of a legitimate reason why they should have been -- could be taken out of government, away from the government if they are classified," Barr said of the documents found at former President Donald Trump's Florida resort.

"I, frankly, am skeptical of the claim that [Trump] declassified everything," Barr added.

Because frankly, I think it's highly improbable, and second, if in fact he sort of stood over scores of boxes, not really knowing what was in them and said 'I hereby declassify everything in here,' that would be such an abuse and that shows such recklessness, it's almost worse than taking the documents," he said.

Barr also rejected criticism that the FBI search was in the wrong because it was "unprecedented."

"Let me just say, I think the driver on this from the beginning was loads of classified information sitting in Mar-a-Lago. People say this [raid] was unprecedented -- well, it's also unprecedented for a president to take all this classified information and put them in a country club, okay," Barr said.

"And how long is the government going to try to get that back? They jawboned for a year, they were deceived on the voluntary actions taken, they went and got a subpoena, they were deceived on that they feel, and the facts are starting to show that they were being jerked around," he added. "And so how long, you know, how long do they wait?"
The classified folders were empty!!!!

BAHAHAHAHA
... Of course Bill Barr is going to responde this way.

He - himself - is surely up to his neck in all the
FBI corruption that will be investigated next year.

#### Salty
"The classified folders were empty!!!!"

Correction to keep the record straight..some were, which raises the question as to where their contents are. Others were not empty and their contents now secure.
... OR they were already taken by the Archives people
or the FBI.

Hmmmm... or knowing how the FBI surely excels at lying
and distortion - maybe they brought those "empty folders"
with them.

#### Salty
Mar-a-Lago had an federally funded office secured by the Secret Service where President Trump worked and met with many world leaders. Many documents there were never in Washington

Bill Barr has a book for sale so outrageous statements are required to bump sales
Hillary stored them with her emails and server.
... I'm seeing some of the interview now.

I didn't see where Barr called Mar-A-Lago a shithole
money laundering country club. ... Maybe WTF can show us?

#### Salty
Mar-a-Lago had an federally funded office secured by the Secret Service where President Trump worked and met with many world leaders. Many documents there were never in Washington

Bill Barr has a book for sale so outrageous statements are required to bump sales Originally Posted by LayingPipe
Do you have a link for this misinformation? Or are you making up this falsehood?
... I'm seeing some of the interview now.

I didn't see where Barr called Mar-A-Lago a shithole
money laundering country club. ... Maybe WTF can show us?

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Barr called it a Country Club. Some people are just jealous they can’t afford to belong to a Country Club. Let alone Mara Largo.
Hillary stored them with her emails and server. Originally Posted by bambino
Stop going Off topic. Trump took documents to MarA Lago and hid them from the FBI. I’m pretty sure that’s a crime and it appears Barr agreed.
Barr called it a Country Club. Some people are just jealous they can’t afford to belong to a Country Club. Let alone Mara Largo. Originally Posted by bambino
... Did Barr call it a shithole and a money laundering
country club?? ... Or was that a LIE?

#### Salty
Stop going Off topic. Trump took documents to MarA Lago and hid them from the FBI. I’m pretty sure that’s a crime and it appears Barr agreed. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
But but but, he invited the FBI to Mara Largo in June. They told him to put another lock on the door. That’s a fact. Now quit trying to play a mod.

Bill Barr has a book for sale so outrageous statements are required to bump sales Originally Posted by LayingPipe
What was the going rate for that bathroom they could use?
Do you have a link for this misinformation? Or are you making up this falsehood? Originally Posted by 1blackman1

All Presidents have worked from home with an office set up by secret service.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/20/world...ntl/index.html