Why Does DC Democrat Mayor Wanna Kill Black Kids With Clot Shots As A Condition To Attend School?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/d-c-m...ative-provided

https://freebeacon.com/campus/dc-may...ending-school/

We all know these shots are killing people. Why do Democrats wanna kill black children?
Pretty amazing isn’t it?
  • Tiny
  • 09-02-2022, 07:23 PM
Now that everyone's gotten the vaccine and/or the disease at least once, I don't think that decision makes sense. There's no reason to require vaccines for school.

The vaccines have saved many, many more people than they've killed.

Can't wait to get the new Omicron specific booster! Now will I get the Moderna or the Pfizer? I feel like a kid in an ice cream shop. Yeah, they may only have chocolate and vanilla. But I love chocolate AND vanilla!
Now that everyone's gotten the vaccine and/or the disease at least once, I don't think that decision makes sense. There's no reason to require vaccines for school.

Can't wait to get the new Omicron specific booster! Now will I get the Moderna or the Pfizer? I feel like a kid in an ice cream shop. Yeah, they may only have chocolate and vanilla. But I love chocolate AND vanilla! Originally Posted by Tiny
Vaccines shouldn’t kill anyone. The Covid vaccines have killed far too many. It’s a fact Tiny. The data is there.,
https://www.dailywire.com/news/d-c-m...ative-provided

https://freebeacon.com/campus/dc-may...ending-school/

We all know these shots are killing people. Why do Democrats wanna kill black children? Originally Posted by RedPilled

Because they can't rely on "Roe vs Wade" anymore, lol.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, we know Cheap Chuck. You've already made it clear you are anti vaxx. Apparently, that mayor disagrees with you. Just be glad you are not a black kid going to school in D.C., so you'll be fine.

Can't wait to get the new Omicron specific booster! Now will I get the Moderna or the Pfizer? I feel like a kid in an ice cream shop. Yeah, they may only have chocolate and vanilla. But I love chocolate AND vanilla! Originally Posted by Tiny
How do you go about determining that?
Yeah, this should be interesting with midterms coming and we see Black children not being allowed in school courtesy of the Democrat party, because they are un-vaccinated especially since we now know for a fact that having the vaccine doesn't stop the spread of Covid and doesn't guarantee you won't get Covid.

So what does it matter to anybody but the child and their guardian if they have been vaccinated or not when the whole damn school being vaccinated, will not stop the virus? Sure, it could, probably does give benefit to those it doesn't injure or kill ( I've had 3 and will get a 4th ) but shouldn't that then be up to the person to decide? I mean, yeah, it would make a degree of sense if you don't mind trampling on the rights of the citizenry, to not let a child back in school if it were only the un-vaccinated spreading Covid but COME ON MAN! How many times has the 4 or 5 shots Biden gotten Covid? Bet a dollar to a doughnut, that he got it from a vaccinated person since that is all he is supposed to be around. And yeah, great that having the vaccine may have saved a life BUT IT DOESN'T STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID!!!!!!

And the absolute biggest absurdity on this matter, is the fact that one of the greatest tennis players to ever play the game, having already had Covid and now has some degree of immunity, can't fly into this country because he hasn't been vaccinated but thousands of un-vaccinated can walk across our border every day un-vaccinated, get on a bus and go right into the tennis stadium in New York, because proof of vaccination is no longer required, but a player from outside our border can not? And he has already recovered from Covid? And he is no more likely to spread Covid than a vaccinated person?

That is pure and simple autocratic/ dictatorship behavior. Remember when it was "we have to follow the science" and then we find out much of what they told us wasn't science at all but a "guess" as to what might happen but now it's simply, "you'll do as you are told or else" which remarkably sounds like what a dictator would say, right?

But I get it, no amount of logic is going to get some of you to understand that you shouting about how much you don't want to see a dictatorship under Republicans, support a dictatorship under Biden.

The Biden administration just got caught colluding with social media giants, asking them to do what the Constitution says a federal government can not do, censor speech. And for what ever reason, you are OK with a stooge inside the White House calling Facebook and saying "we saw something we didn't like, would you take it down" and the answer is "absolutely", we'll do that right now master". OK, they didn't say master but they may as well have.

If Trump were doing that, which of course he couldn't because all of social media hates him, but if he did and they did, wait for it.............. it would be the end of Democracy. Such fucking hypocrites.

Explain how that makes any sense AT ALL, and I will vote a straight Democrat ticket in '22 and '24.
  • Tiny
  • 09-02-2022, 09:27 PM
How do you go about determining that? Originally Posted by Levianon17
By reading. The largest number of deaths from the vaccine are among the extremely old and frail. There's a Norwegian study out, and if you ramp it up to the elderly population of the USA, you end up with deaths in the thousands. COVID the disease would have gotten these people if the vaccine didn't first, assuming they survived long enough to get the disease.

The second or third most common cause of death from the vaccine may end up being Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS) and other, even rarer immunological diseases. I suspect COVID the disease is more likely to cause GBS than the vaccine, but I haven't done any reading on that.

Heart and other ailments related to the circulatory system, like myocarditis, pericarditis and clots, will get some. The thing is though that COVID the disease is much, much more likely to cause these problems than the vaccine.

I think the number of people who've died from the vaccines is a lot more than the CDC and many public health experts will admit publicly. But still you're many times more likely to die from the disease than from the vaccine. I'm guessing we may be about 100X better off getting immunity from the vaccines instead of waiting around for the disease, without the benefit of vaccination.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, we know Cheap Chuck. You've already made it clear you are anti vaxx. Apparently, that mayor disagrees with you. Just be glad you are not a black kid going to school in D.C., so you'll be fine. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
DINGDINGDINGDING! Give that man a seee - gar!

Welcome back to ECCIE, CC!

Try though they might, there’s no ignoring the real story here. And it isn’t how much the OP hates the COVID Vaccine.

It’s about not having the ability to play defense 24/7.

Don’t fret, buddy. We’ll achieve “herd mentality” with or without your participation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAA
Why Does DC Democrat Mayor Wanna Kill Black Kids With Clot Shots As A Condition To Attend School?

Im appalled at this story! Wheres joeys at? Talk about segregation
Tiny. You have Stockholm Syndrome. God bless you.
  • Tiny
  • 09-02-2022, 09:53 PM
Tiny. You have Stockholm Syndrome. God bless you. Originally Posted by RedPilled
Good one! Looks like I'm the same boat with WTF. He's got Stockholm Syndrome too.
By reading. The largest number of deaths from the vaccine are among the extremely old and frail. There's a Norwegian study out, and if you ramp it up to the elderly population of the USA, you end up with deaths in the thousands. COVID the disease would have gotten these people if the vaccine didn't first, assuming they survived long enough to get the disease.

The second or third most common cause of death from the vaccine may end up being Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS) and other, even rarer immunological diseases. I suspect COVID the disease is more likely to cause GBS than the vaccine, but I haven't done any reading on that.

Heart and other ailments related to the circulatory system, like myocarditis, pericarditis and clots, will get some. The thing is though that COVID the disease is much, much more likely to cause these problems than the vaccine.

I think the number of people who've died from the vaccines is a lot more than the CDC and many public health experts will admit publicly. But still you're many times more likely to die from the disease than from the vaccine. I'm guessing we may be about 100X better off getting immunity from the vaccines instead of waiting around for the disease, without the benefit of vaccination. Originally Posted by Tiny
You are stating a lot there. I'll say this Viruses are tissue specific. A Virus that has an affinity to attack and cause disease to the Respiratory tract is not going to invade other systems such as the Gastrointestinal Tract. GBS can be triggered by an acute Bacterial or Viral infection but the target tissue is nerve cells. A true Vaccine a good vaccine that has been properly tested and uses minimal adjuvants should not give rise to unrelated conditions to the disease it was designed to prevent. Reports of GBS, Clotting, Myocarditis, Pericarditis from the Covid-19 vaccines is simple not acceptable. A Vaccine that is capable of not only preventing the target infection but can cause unrelated conditions that can even be fatal is not going to save many lives if any at all. There is just no strong evidence that mechanism would exist.
Well, gee Maybe JUST maybe but I doubt it the OP will show how it applies to ONLY black children. Oh wait RED CITY RED STATE, Black Mayor. Now that makes sense.