Trump is a spy for Russia and China

Per his slobbering mouth:

“This is a scandal far greater in scope and magnitude than Watergate and those who were involved in and knew about this spying operation should be subject to criminal prosecution. In a stronger period of time in our country, this crime would have been punishable by death"

Sealed and delivered, let's kill that grossly morbidly obese lying bastard child of an orangutan and an escaped tortured sex slave. The dignity of humanity demands no less.
They still sell the national enquirer ?

Goodness

Onliest spying was done by hillary and aided by obama in 16
... And yet - they did fake the "Steele Dossier", lie to
the FISA Judge to secure a warrant, and then SPY on
Trump's campaign - and were STILL spying after He became President.

... Ya think maybe THAT'S why Trump is blue?

#### Salty
Per his slobbering mouth:

“This is a scandal far greater in scope and magnitude than Watergate and those who were involved in and knew about this spying operation should be subject to criminal prosecution. In a stronger period of time in our country, this crime would have been punishable by death"

Sealed and delivered, let's kill that grossly morbidly obese lying bastard child of an orangutan and an escaped tortured sex slave. The dignity of humanity demands no less. Originally Posted by greenbook
Maybe Trump is a Spy for China and Russia. Maybe that's how he found out about the Biden Crime Family making underhanded deals in those Communist Countries. It's all starting to make sense now. The Mar-a-Lago raid wasn't about Classified information but rather Trump's notes that would incriminate the Biden's.
The Biden’s are renown amongst organized criminal enterprises, don’t you know.

Trump is so obsessed with organized crime, he named his son Don.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha
The Biden’s are renown amongst organized criminal enterprises, don’t you know.

Trump is so obsessed with organized crime, he named his son Don.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ya know people were talking about Trump selling Classified Documents. Maybe it wasn't Classified Documents but rather his personal notes he sold to a producer who is putting out that Documentary about Joe Biden and Hunter. I think the Documentary is titled "My Son Hunter". Ninety minutes of total destruction of the Biden crime family and the Democratic Party, lol.
FBI releases another bombshell. Trump will be locked up by tonight.

...let's kill that grossly morbidly obese lying bastard child of an orangutan and an escaped tortured sex slave. Originally Posted by greenbook
Bad idea. You obviously haven't thought it all through. Hatred of the orange man defines you. It gives your life meaning. It's your calling in life. What will you obsess about if we kill the object of your obsession?
I like the way the Time magazine evidence was cropped out

That's because you like lies and red herrings. BIG SMILE!!!! BIG SMILE!!!
That's because you like lies and red herrings. BIG SMILE!!!! BIG SMILE!!! Originally Posted by chefnerd
And whos been hootin and hollerin for 6 years and they aint even given Trump as much as a parking ticket?

So the question is, what came first, Trump or the Trumpist?
So the question is, what came first, Trump or the Trumpist? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
In the beginning. The one that is H I M
created democracy. The one that is H I M foretold of a false prophet in the guise of a feeble one. That feeble one would lay waist, bring petulance and disease [the sniffles aka covid] and divide the Great Nation. But the one that is H I M said who ever belieth in the one that is H I M shall be saved. And once again we shall have a great secure society.

So sayith the one that is H I M