Why was this thread closed? Can it be reopened?

I asked about a couple of things.

1) Who was banned

2) Rational GDP discussion/distortions and hypocrisy.

Both were happening. I did not see the thread off topic. Originally Posted by WTF
what thread are you talking about?
  • WTF
  • 07-22-2022, 06:55 AM
Ok, tough guy. You're way too much of a shit-talking tough guy to heed common sense. I merely explained why I would have felt dissed if I was a mod.
Originally Posted by lustylad
Tough guy? I merely asked a question and made a statement.

Who gives a fuck what you would have thought? You're not a Mod. You're the wokest of the woke crowd. Just shifting through threads trying to find something to get butt hurt about.

You're at best self appointed Hall moniter in this forum.

Do you ever stop and think what's more likely to elicit the result you want - whining in public or asking politely in private?
Originally Posted by lustylad
I do not agree with either premise.
I wasn't whining and the result I want has already been achieved. I wanted to explain why I thought the thread was not off track. I did that. I have no control beyond that.

So your assumption of my goal is incorrect.

No idea what you're babbling about now. Without getting yourself banned, can you be more specific about which posters seem to annoy you so much? Originally Posted by lustylad
I made it perfectly clear that I included any and all posters that fell into the parameters about which I spoke.

So if the shoe fits, wear it.

Now are you finished trying to bait me and do you need another tutorial on the optimum tax rate according to Art Laffer?
  • WTF
  • 07-22-2022, 06:57 AM
what thread are you talking about? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You'll have to go research my posts....I'm not savy enough to somehow copy the link and post it.
Tough guy? I merely asked a question and made a statement.

Who gives a fuck what you would have thought? You're not a Mod. You're the wokest of the woke crowd. Just shifting through threads trying to find something to get butt hurt about.

You're at best self appointed Hall moniter in this forum. Originally Posted by WTF
WOKE mmmm I'm confused Sir

miss use of term ???? just askin
You'll have to go research my posts....I'm not savy enough to somehow copy the link and post it. Originally Posted by WTF

oh.. you have LFS.

got it!
  • WTF
  • 07-22-2022, 10:58 AM
WOKE mmmm I'm confused Sir

miss use of term ???? just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
In this case I was speaking of lustylads wokeness at being upset with anything I post.

He now evidently wants to interpret for the Mods what other posters mean with their posts

Oh the hypocrisy....the crowd that complains about woke....has as their leader the most woke individual on the planet ever when it comes to crying about elections!