Razorback

There's about 5 of you named Razorback here. Am I the only Arkie that couldn't give 2 shits about the Razorbacks? I went to UCA, I'm a Purple Bear for Life Yo!
You are not the only one. Of course, I don't give a hoot about any pampered "student athletes". Universities are academic institutions, not athletic. Alumni associations don't seem to know this, however. Want a new football stadium? No problem! The alumni got it covered. Want new DNA sequencing equipment for the medical school? Yeah, that's not in the budget.
I loved football in High School, in college not so much. I'm only a Razorback fan when drinking in involved
When I watch the Razorbacks, there is always drinking involved.
I don't care about the Hogs but I watch all their games. If you live in Arkansas and you want to talk sports with other people, you better know about the Hogs. Because that's all most of them are gonna know about.
When I watch the Razorbacks, there is always drinking involved. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Drinking makes most things better
I don't care about the Hogs but I watch all their games. If you live in Arkansas and you want to talk sports with other people, you better know about the Hogs. Because that's all most of them are gonna know about. Originally Posted by RJinLR
I do promotional events during Hog games (this last season I took off though). People showed up at bars to watch the game and they got free Coors Light and a picture with me or the other model. After a while I realized they were just there for the cheap beer specials and the chance to meet a pretty girl with free cheap beer