Provider disappointment

So I'm from out of state staying in the Clifton Park area for almost a month now. I have to say I'm disappointed in the providers in the area. Not sure if it's my out of state number or something else, but I get NO response from anyone even BP girls!? Anyways.. I'm glad to be going back to TX where the providers are a little more friendly. Do wanna say thanks to Bustybabegirl for the hookup..
Sorry you couldn't have more fun while you were out here :-( .

Maybe it was just bad luck, or maybe because you were looking in such a limited area? Lots of great girls in the Albany area but I don't know many who are in the Clifton Park area.
Ive had just as much client disappointment! LOL. Albany has been one of the worst places Ive traveled for this work.

My last trip I was fully booked and all canceled except for one so I skipped the trip.

Albany does not fare well for me and a time waste so I wont come back.
Sorry to hear that.
Who cares.

Ive had just as much client disappointment! LOL. Albany has been one of the worst places Ive traveled for this work.

My last trip I was fully booked and all canceled except for one so I skipped the trip.

Albany does not fare well for me and a time waste so I wont come back. Originally Posted by ElleW
Who cares. Originally Posted by TreeBark
The guy who didn't cancel for one.
Frankly, if this is how Albany guys treat girls, it's no wonder that your forum looks a LOT like the Vermont forum.... unless of coarse, I drop in to liven things up. You're Welcome.
So now Pauline is the one giving lessons in proper etiquette? LOL
Who cares. Originally Posted by TreeBark
You do, you came to comment. You need a hug?
he cant help himself.

So now Pauline is the one giving lessons in proper etiquette? LOL Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
So now Pauline is the one giving lessons in proper etiquette? LOL Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Shouldn't you be outing edit numbers in the edit room?
I have seen Elle a few times now and this is a big loss for Albany...if you have not seen her you are truly missing a great time with a great lady. I get to travel to Syracuse every 5 weeks or so and can see her there.
I’d like to see her.
Albany seems like a hit or miss for popular Upstate girls. Some hate it, some love it. Personally, I love Albany
Albany seems like a hit or miss for popular Upstate girls. Some hate it, some love it. Personally, I love Albany Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
But you love me too... so that makes you pretty easy to please
So I'm from out of state staying in the Clifton Park area for almost a month now. I have to say I'm disappointed in the providers in the area. Not sure if it's my out of state number or something else, but I get NO response from anyone even BP girls!? Anyways.. I'm glad to be going back to TX where the providers are a little more friendly. Do wanna say thanks to Bustybabegirl for the hookup.. Originally Posted by oregonbob
Try phone apps where u can customize phone numbers to the AC that you're in...Regardless of the state.
You've got Wakey down there....So that trumps your friendlier providers...