Twiggy intel?

STG post with phone number (724) 245-6730 out of Washington PA
  • DOC22
  • 10-22-2023, 09:33 AM
From Bentleyville. Has no car. Must pick her up.
From Bentleyville. Has no car. Must pick her up. Originally Posted by DOC22
Any other info you could share I would appreciate. I'm like 5 min from Bentleyville so that would be really convenient. Feel free to pm if you don't want to share publicly
Back in the day, she was quite a catch but Wikipedia says that she's now 74 years old. Hard pass for me.
  • DOC22
  • 10-23-2023, 01:11 PM
She was fun to hang out with & was very accommodating in just about every way possible. Gonna hook up again when I find the time to drive there. She did say to me that she got away from the old habit just over a year or so ago.
She was fun to hang out with & was very accommodating in just about every way possible. Gonna hook up again when I find the time to drive there. She did say to me that she got away from the old habit just over a year or so ago. Originally Posted by DOC22
How accurate is that "74" age speculation
Back in the day, she was quite a catch but Wikipedia says that she's now 74 years old. Hard pass for me. Originally Posted by jdr3130
Good thing we all know Wikipedia is full of false information. And even if those pics are 20 years old that puts her at 50 tops.
Wow... as I said in another thread, some of yinz have no sense of humor... or history!
He's referencing the 60's English model who indeed is 74. My God am I fucking old.
He's referencing the 60's English model who indeed is 74. My God am I fucking old. Originally Posted by pittlicker
You and me both! If I were younger, I would have known what emoticon to use to let people know I was kidding...
Anyone ever hit this one up?
i live pretty close to there as well. Sounds promising.
I can't get response from her. Maybe she changed numbers again or just quit or is on a mandated vacation lol. Too bad she got that hot look to her