Providers asking for ID

If a provider asks for ID like a license, do yall provide it? I saw some like Paulina ask for it and I know she is legitimate but it still feels weird sending a picture of that no matter how much I trust the provider.
Nope. Never. Just like deposits
There's a lot someone could do with your real name, address, and drivers license number.

What good do you think will come from giving a hooker your personal info? In all likelihood, they'll save your photo and you might eventually get a visit from Uncle Leo if she ever gets busted.

Phone call through a voip number should be enough. Any more and you're take too much of a risk yourself.
  • Typo
  • 11-03-2023, 08:20 PM
Providers have various sites they use to review clients and share info about them. Do something one of them doesn’t like and your license gets posted on those sites. Doesn’t have to be anything serious to get your license posted. Can be as simple as showing up a few minutes late or just because one of the ladies has an unstable day. I know this because a provider showed me a number of the sites and I was also given provider access to a site for a number of months by mistake. I saw licenses and a lot of detail about 2 people in my social circle and the license of a guy I had just conducted a business transaction with 2 days prior. The latter got his license, employer, email, and cell phone number posted because the provider didn’t like how much he smelled like cigarette smoke.

Go ahead and provide your ID, work info, and other details and see what good comes out of it.
Thats why ive just done AMPs… just show up. Theres too much to lose with giving ID. I get these SWers are trying to protect themselves but that doesn’t mean that I’m not gonna protect myself. Apparently enough of you actually do give the info. To each their own but I wont.
2 words: NO WAY
Great comments. I was never for it but this conforms it for me.
  • yhtr
  • 11-04-2023, 02:45 AM
Yeah never give personal info. So where are these sites and how difficult is it to get access to them? Are they like the powder room or whatever it was called on the old Indy’s?
You can go on sumosearch and as early as last week one of the ladies posted a pic of a guy and labeled him as a creep. So in addition to not sending ID pics do not send them facial pics period! Listen, we are paying them for their time right? So what does it matter what we look like?

In addition to the shitty ID, verification, deposit bullshit, whats with all of these ladies now going cbj all at once? Did they have a whore meetup on one of their sites and decide to upcharge to do a normal blow job? I had a girl today who is in town from Miami staying in Greentree tell me her rates "fetishes are an upcharge though" She considers bbbj to be a fetish that would cost $500. When I told her her rates wont work in Pittsburgh she said I was cheap. LMAO. To any provider who sees this, take notes. This is why you are not getting business. Kissing and bbbj should never be an upsell! This is why guys prefer Asian Massage Parlors (AMPS) over seeing you!!
Many times I've seen guys drivers license posted on sites. Don't do it! It's safe until it isn't. These girls are hustlers and aren't above extortion. Sure maybe not all of them will use it against you but I'm not psychic so I'd rather play it safe
There was one lady on south side a while back who had names and numbers of her clients written down in a little book. Would had been really easy to swipe on the way out.

You should never, ever use your real name, number, or phone when mongering.
I have lots of pictures of photo id's. I'll happily send someone else's ID to a ehore
There was one lady on south side a while back who had names and numbers of her clients written down in a little book. Would had been really easy to swipe on the way out.

You should never, ever use your real name, number, or phone when mongering. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
The fact that you felt the need to ask is enough of a red flag.
How many other total strangers have a photo of your drivers license?

There should never be a need to know real world information in this hobby, both you or her. Would she feel safer providing her ID to you?
Originally Posted by pittlicker

That's the name. It escaped me