Switching to mobile

Anyone else having this problem? The site switches to mobile and I can’t get full site on my phone. Sucks because I can’t see private tags and the layout sucks
Same here, didn’t see any option to opt out of it
Just choose “request desktop site”. In the web address bar on an iPhone click “aA” to left of website address.
That works, but sucks for those of us who use incognito mode... Have to set it each time.

Bad change imo.

Thanks for the tip.
How do.you change it back with an android phone
For Android, Go to settings by clicking the three dots on the upper right on your browser, then go to site settings, and then go to desktop site. Either turn on desktop site (which turns off mobile for every site) or keep desktop site off and list eccie.net as an exception
For Android, Go to settings by clicking the three dots on the upper right on your browser, then go to site settings, and then go to desktop site. Either turn on desktop site (which turns off mobile for every site) or keep desktop site off and list eccie.net as an exception Originally Posted by bbear11bbear11
Thank you sir. Same happened to me today. This site has terrible pop-ups and this latest mobile choice is pure crap. I found your recommendation helpful
Thank you i was trying to figure it out on my android
Thank you!
Well clicking on the aA and then desktop works but for me takes me to the National page. Then I need to go click in Pgh.

I’ll have some cheese with my whine now
I visit this site a lot less now with the change. I hope they are watching analytics and evaluating how this change has impacted users.
Is there any way to change it back to desktop permanently? If I leave the site and come back 15 minutes later I have to go through that process all over again. It is a big pain in the ass. What is the idea behind this? Just to aggravate everyone? This is just plain stupid imo
the site adminstration are working on it
Yes it's been doing it to me too, for chrome, android if you click desktop site it started working normally. My Samsung recently upgraded to android 14 like yesterday or the day before and it quit messing up after that.
I think it is resolved.., awesome.