Something worthwhile Wrangler National finals PRCA

Coming live on CBSSC Thursday night the Wrangler National finals . Fifteen of the top cowboys in each event,better than NASCAR. Ten days of competition for a lot of money.
Talk about a source of bullshit...
Coming live on CBSSC Thursday night the Wrangler National finals . Fifteen of the top cowboys in each event,better than NASCAR. Ten days of competition for a lot of money. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

I knew you were gay.
It is general knowledge you are a idiot. WTF do you think is gay about rodeo? Except Donnie Gay.
Actually, I mistakenly went to the Hyatt for drinks one night and found myself in the middle of the GRCA national convention in Houston.

I was outta there in less than 8 seconds.
I was outta there in less than 8 seconds. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is this a review, AssupRidee?

Is this a review, AssupRidee?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

He was probably thrown.
I knew you were gay. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Really ?
Watching the Finals makes one a gay ? Come on now. I am not bashing NASCAR but there is nothing wrong with the National Rodeo Finals. Pleeeeeease !
That is a cleaver/funny line..................

I was outta there in less than 8 seconds. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually, I mistakenly went to the Hyatt for drinks one night and found myself in the middle of the GRCA national convention in Houston.

I was outted there in less than 8 seconds. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sorry I just couldn't help it.
Really ?
Watching the Finals makes one a gay ? Come on now. I am not bashing NASCAR but there is nothing wrong with the National Rodeo Finals. Pleeeeeease ! Originally Posted by rioseco
Right.....A bunch of guys wearing chaps.

Macho macho maaannnn

Did you find yourself a real cowboy Iva?

Macho macho maaannnn

Did you find yourself a real cowboy Iva? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Chaps did not originate in the"world of gay" as some fashion statement. Originally the concept came from the caballeros of Mexico. Chaps protected them from the mesqite and cactus thorns while riding and collecting cattle. Chaps were adopted by the American cowboys years later for the same purpose. In the first rodeos the riders were real, full time caballeros and cow punchers. They did not bother changing wardrobes to go from their day jobs to compete in a rodeo. That is how chaps were introduced to the sport of rodeo and remain a custom today. I dont think it is related to the gay lifestyle, atleast not typically.
I'm just giving my walrus hugging friend some shit.

Macho macho maaannnn

Did you find yourself a real cowboy Iva? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I was a real cowboy unlike the ones in your bar that you want to take home after hours.
Chaps did not originate in the"world of gay" as some fashion statement. Originally the concept came from the caballeros of Mexico. Chaps protected them from the mesqite and cactus thorns while riding and collecting cattle. Chaps were adopted by the American cowboys years later for the same purpose. In the first rodeos the riders were real, full time caballeros and cow punchers. They did not bother changing wardrobes to go from their day jobs to compete in a rodeo. That is how chaps were introduced to the sport of rodeo and remain a custom today. I dont think it is related to the gay lifestyle, atleast not typically. Originally Posted by rioseco
Are you TRYING to be serious?

Exactly where in Texas do you claim to be from?