Race apologist/excuse maker/denier/writer for SPLC killed by.....

The criminals who he coddled and championed. Poetic justice!

Assup, whats your opinion?

http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...ack_crime.html

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/...ls-5918503.php
It's like the story of the man who found a baby rattlesnake on the road, saved it from being run over, took it home, fed it, raised it, sheltered it, and begin to think that the snake looked upon him as a friend. So one day, he decided to pick the snake.

Of course, the snake bit him, and as he lay dying on the floor, he looked up and thought, "why"

Fukin moron. It's a rattlesnake.
Wait...did you just say it was "poetic justice" that a completely innocent man got shot?

You know, I mostly avoid this forum, just because of idiots like this...nothing but extremists here...no different than any other type of extremist they claim to hate so much...
You know what you just did? You referred to EVERYONE as an extremist. Which is not true so that kind of makes you some kind of extremist.
Wait...did you just say it was "poetic justice" that a completely innocent man got shot?

You know, I mostly avoid this forum, just because of idiots like this...nothing but extremists here...no different than any other type of extremist they claim to hate so much... Originally Posted by Wakeup
+1
I thought it impossible to agree with Wakeup on anything. Whats this world coming too... What's happening here!?!
The problem with Wakeup's resonse is he deems David Ruenzel as "innocent".
I disagree. Major think tanks, and academia, gave him the platform to spew his asinine theories about race relations while making a buck.

Now, I am not against anyone making a dollar preaching the word, just don't be so stupid as to start believing the tripe you are expounding.

Heck, any old white boy in Houston, be it a Liberal, Conservative, or in between, can tell you that it is not a good idea to take a stroll down Jenson Drive between Tidwell and Parker past 10:00 PM.

You know, I mostly avoid this forum, just because of idiots like this...nothing but extremists here...no different than any other type of extremist they claim to hate so much... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Perhaps a better literary device to have used in association with his demise would have been to say he was “hoist by his own petard”
Now the death of anyone diminishes us all, and his predations may not have risen to such a deserving point, and I do hope the killers are caught and punished, but.....
I think the upshot of the whole article was he was not “completely innocent”, as you proclaim in your umbrage, as he had spent his whole life in a self-aggrandizing fueling of racial animosity and misleading ambiguities and in developing divisive theories adopted by the left to fool and destroy.
So in a sense, poetic justice was wrought, which is to say that vice, should one think he had lived a life of vice, has been punished in a roundabout manner by means of a kind he himself had employed to punish others. It does not necessarily mean you exalt in his death.
Perhaps a better literary device to have used in association with his demise would have been to say he was “hoist by his own petard”
Now the death of anyone diminishes us all, and his predations may not have risen to such a deserving point, and I do hope the killers are caught and punished, but.....
I think the upshot of the whole article was he was not “completely innocent”, as you proclaim in your umbrage, as he had spent his whole life in a self-aggrandizing fueling of racial animosity and misleading ambiguities and in developing divisive theories adopted by the left to fool and destroy.
So in a sense, poetic justice was wrought, which is to say that vice, should one think he had lived a life of vice, has been punished in a roundabout manner by means of a kind he himself had employed to punish others. It does not necessarily mean you exalt in his death. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
The guy was an innocent man. You sound just like him too. Wow. Your making excuses for the death of an innocent man. Moronic dumbf*"" may he without sin throw the first stone. And the morons that don't get it.. Well.. That's probably you..
The guy was an innocent man. You sound just like him too. Wow. Your making excuses for the death of an innocent man. Moronic dumbf*"" may he without sin throw the first stone. And the morons that don't get it.. Well.. That's probably you.. Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples
You are doing to me what you say was done to an innocent.
I haven't given any position nor do I wish the man dead.
I was explaining that the term poetic justice doesn't necessarily mean exaltation of his death as you seem to think

It is ironic. I said another term would be better
The criminals who he coddled and championed. Poetic justice!

Assup, whats your opinion?

http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...ack_crime.html

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/...ls-5918503.php Originally Posted by poptart cat
In MY opinion, you are a DIPSHIT.

Here is an artist rendering of Obama's sons delivering street justice upon this dipshit.

You didnt read the first article. It said he was guilty of "white privilege". Seriously.
Exult*

It was auto correct you know

I think all fanatics should be shot.
In this nation today people make choices whether or not to rise above the elements or to wallow in self induced despair.