~~> READ ME <~~

OK SO QUESTION LOL

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU JUST GET CRAZY BORED???

LOL IM MEAN ITS NOT LIKE IM NOT GETTING BUSINESS ITS JUST SOME DAYS I WAKE UP AND IM JUST SUPER BORED LOL

IT MAKES ME WONNA RUN SOME CRAZY SPECIALS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEKEND JUST TOHAVE SOME ENTERTAINING FUN LOL

INPUT ANY ONE LOL
Get hammered, hit the local dive bar with military men, then get busy. Wake up the next day sore as hell, no idea what or how you got that way(must have been some hot banging) and then do it all over again.

I seriously am sore, and have no idea why. He must have had me all tangled up...sure wish I remembered it haha.
Not go online and type in big o’ font.
HA HA YOUR CRAZY LOL BUT THANKS FOR THE IDEA LOL
Not go online and type in big o’ font. Originally Posted by brandilynn
I like to shop when I'm bored . Maybe not a good thing but shopping is fun .
YA WELL I LIKE TYPING IN BIG FONT!!
Go play golf! Thats where I'm headed now
Paige...I keep tellin' you..cum see me.

I definatley will keep you from being BORED....sexy!
If your bored from not getting much business, then you could get the ole trusty rabbit out.LOL If your looking to make some money, then make contact with certain gents that don't mind you calling or texting and see if they would be interested in some discounted session. If your just bored, then shopping, going to eat, clubbing, or spending it with a SO should ease the boredom.
This may sound silly but go play and let the inner child out....go to a theme park, playground and play on the swings, go to a place that has video games,putt-putt golf....or just do something that you normally wouldn't do.....HAVE FUN
OK SO QUESTION LOL

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU JUST GET CRAZY BORED??? Originally Posted by Paige Hunter
"crazy bored" with what??
the kind of guys that come visit you?
the places where you and the guys have your encounter?
what you do during those encounters?
the music you have on the music player during those encounters?

or crazy bored with some aspect of your life, where you live, what you do during your days and nites?

i'd rather wait for answers to what kind of bored you are before posting any suggestions or comments.

YA WELL I LIKE TYPING IN BIG FONT!! Originally Posted by Paige Hunter
and more power to you!!!!!
a few eccie members and some aspd members would comment about my lower case typing.
this is an informal board and in informal matters, i generally use lower case.
if someone doesnt like my style, that says more about them than me.
Go play golf! Thats where I'm headed now Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

Yeah, if all the divots, missed 6 inch putts, and broken down golf carts don't raise yer blood pressure, you ain't having fun !
go do some volunteer work.