Thoughts

I'm considering a session in which I would buy panties, bra and an inexpensive dress for the lady.
Then rip them off her.
This is not a rape fantasy, but more like, ripping off the clothes just to see what it would be like.
Any thoughts?
YES!
YASSSS

I did a video with a guy and he ripped my costume off. It turned me on so much I didn't want the shoot the end.
I love that idea.
Sounds like good fun. I'm sure that quite a few ladies, myself included, would be more than willing to indulge that fantasy.
I would also bring a spare set for me so the lady can rip mine off as well.
Maybe I'll start including that as an option.
This got me a little hot thinking about this idea can we try it mmmm.
MMMMMMMMMMM hell yeahhhhhhhhhh FUN!!!!!!!!!
I've done a scene a couple of times with Doms where they tied me up then ripped and cut my clothes off before abusing me. Brought a change with me of course, but was a real kick to have perfectly good clothing destroyed and me ending up naked and helpless.
I've done a scene a couple of times with Doms where they tied me up then ripped and cut my clothes off before abusing me. Brought a change with me of course, but was a real kick to have perfectly good clothing destroyed and me ending up naked and helpless. Originally Posted by bigmiketwo

NOTE TO SELF!! wink/wink!!
Yes please do when I come down.....Can You wear a mask and video tape it.......
Yes please do when I come down.....Can You wear a mask and video tape it....... Originally Posted by Taylor Sims
Whatever your heart desires.