Verification Love-Hate

Verification has always been a necessity in the modern hobby scene, and has evolved tremendously in the digital age.

What do you, as hobbies and providers, love (will do) or hate (won't do) as part of the verification process?

Love: "Handle and appointment request details"

Hate: Real world identity, my picture, deposit

Reminder everyone has there own levels of comfort so don't flame or troll if your opinion differs with someone else.
Yes everyone has their own comfort level of screening

Mine I won’t accept photo or face time

I do request a deposit and a little RW info

And have no problems getting the information I want

Gentleman will either agree to my terms or they see someone else that simple for both sides

Gentleman will either agree to my terms or they see someone else that simple for both sides Originally Posted by Cendell M
I agree. You can either do as I politely request or see someone else.

During my time in the industry, I have developed ways to screen people. While rapist, robbers & LE will always be a worry, I equally worry about meeting someone that absolutely drains the life out of me & sucks my positive energy straight from my soul. I'm SO fortunate that 99.90% of the men I meet are beyond kind, friendly & respectful.

I am truly blown away (& incredibly thankful) for how much you can tell about someone through a few texts back & forth.

1st impressions are everything to me. If I get 15 texts/PMs in a day, I probably only end up replying to half (if even that many) of them.

As for deposits, I don't require them for anything under 2 hours. If someone cancels, it's easy to rebook the appointment with someone else.

I do require them for all day/all night appointments because I am setting aside a chunk of my time for them, plus buying lunch/dinner & alcohol that I would not normally be buying.
selfie holding out an ID - no, lol
I am down to provide almost anything except ID to make things go smooth for both parties.
I am down to provide almost anything except ID to make things go smooth for both parties. Originally Posted by Biggie_Smalls

Whats the name of your first pet and whats your mothers maiden name? asking for a friend
Btw, NYC metro (3 states), it's quite common for rw id to be required.
This is why I spend approximately 50 cents a day to be a member of P411.
No ID or Facetime Or Pick or you holding up 3 fingres with ID in a pick texed to me lol
but I want deposit and some info about you or refes from well knowen providers .. reviews do nothing for me but only ad as a screening tool ..

I need to know who I'm meetig with at all times ..
This is why I spend approximately 50 cents a day to be a member of P411. Originally Posted by NordicJag

How secure is P411's database? Have they ever been breached? (e.g. Ashley Madison hack in 2017)
How secure is P411's database? Have they ever been breached? (e.g. Ashley Madison hack in 2017) Originally Posted by Cookiemeister
I've been a member since late 2017 and I've never seen any problem.
Longer than Nordic & same
Btw, their servers are not in the states.
A short introduction in Initial Contact along with crystal clear meeting details goes a long way.

One liners with zero info....crickets
A short introduction in Initial Contact along with crystal clear meeting details goes a long way.

One liners with zero info....crickets Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
So you mean “yo, wanna fuck?” doesn’t work? LOL
Not sending a photo or a picture of an ID.

I have no problems, traveling, finding ew to me providers who are willing to see me with my online presence history.

I have a good reputation on this site and PD and almost always I can find someone who will see me with my ECcIe or PD review history.