Space Agency: Phobos Is Artificial

Something completely different. I don't know what to make of this, but it is interesting. The Martian moon, Phobos, artificial? Wouldn't that be cool!

From the article:

he prestigious European Space Agency has declared Phobos, the mysterious Martian moon, to be artifical. At least one-third of it is hollow and it’s origin is not natural, but alien in nature. The ESA is Europe’s counterpart to NASA. Could this revelation motivate NASA to release the secrets it’s harboring? Don’t count on it…

See the rest of the article, with photos and diagrams, here:

http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2012/...l-2451408.html

Originally Posted by joe bloe
+1
LOL! I know, but the European Space Agency? I looked all over the site to see where it may be a spoof but couldn't find it. If you do, let me know. I'm not claiming it is true, or this is a serious site. I just found it interesting, and potentially very funny!

And if it IS true . . .

<<< Vorg // Arctok >>>
LOL! I know, but the European Space Agency? I looked all over the site to see where it may be a spoof but couldn't find it. If you do, let me know. I'm not claiming it is true, or this is a serious site. I just found it interesting, and potentially very funny!

And if it IS true . . .

<<< Vorg // Arctok >>> Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It seems less bizarre than Obama getting re-elected. I'm still hoping it's just a bad dream or some sort of elaborate practical joke.
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
The logic is irrefutable.