Does NikvHaley think Conservatives are as dumb libturd voters

When asked about the border wall, she replied we need more. Then she added a list of of other policies needed. What she listed are the exact same things Trump had in place. It’s amusing how she conveniently left out the 2 years of Covid. Did I agree with Trumps Covid approach?no fist day he should have fired Fauci and put someone that wasn’t making millions off the Covid in charge
  • Tiny
  • 01-17-2024, 06:30 PM
When asked about the border wall, she replied we need more. Then she added a list of of other policies needed. What she listed are the exact same things Trump had in place. It’s amusing how she conveniently left out the 2 years of Covid. Did I agree with Trumps Covid approach?no fist day he should have fired Fauci and put someone that wasn’t making millions off the Covid in charge Originally Posted by oilfieldace
So then why should the Republican Party nominate Trump if Haley believes in the same policies? Haley would beat Biden like a drum. Trump lost by 74 electoral votes and 7 million popular votes to Biden already. And that was before he tried to steal an election.

Yeah, probably like you, I prefer Trump's foreign policy to Haley's. He's not a neocon. But is it really worth nominating him given he'll probably lose and drag down other Republican candidates?
So then why should the Republican Party nominate Trump if Haley believes in the same policies? Haley would beat Biden like a drum. Trump lost by 74 electoral votes and 7 million popular votes to Biden already. And that was before he tried to steal an election.

Yeah, probably like you, I prefer Trump's foreign policy to Haley's. He's not a neocon. But is it really worth nominating him given he'll probably lose and drag down other Republican candidates? Originally Posted by Tiny
Agree a hunert percent except I do like haleys foreign policy for the most part.
There voted for Trump
Agree a hunert percent except I do like haleys foreign policy for the most part. Originally Posted by winn dixie
War for the sake of profits to the Defense contractors?

Why do you think provoking war globally is a good political policy for American citizens?
Haley is my candidate. Haley is not a war monger. Good gawd.
Haley is my candidate. Haley is not a war monger. Good gawd. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Ramaswamy asked Haley to name three provinces in eastern Ukraine. Haley, a former US ambassador to the United Nations, seemed unable to name even one province. The camera held its focus on Haley, where her expression remained impassive.

“Look at that,” Ramaswamy exclaimed. “This is what I want people to understand. I mean, she has no idea what the hell the names of those provinces are but she wants to send our sons and daughters and our troops and our military equipment to go fight it. Look at the blank expression. She doesn't know the names of the provinces that she wants to fight for,” he added.
Vivek is an operative for trumpf.
Haley can save our nation from this long nightmare by Biden and TRUMPF
Vivek is an operative for trumpf.
Haley can save our nation from this long nightmare by Biden and TRUMPF Originally Posted by winn dixie
LOL. And Haley is a democrat operative. You know who her BIGGEST funder is in New Hampshire right? Reid Hoffman, founder of linkedin and a democrat Mega-donor. Ever thought to wonder WHY a died-in-the-wool Democrat might support a Republican? lol probably not because you're just another dimestore democrat who calls himself a republican but doesn't understand any Republican party plank.

Are you willing to show your ID to log onto the internet? Because that's whaat Nimrata wants you to do... no leaving your opinion on a hooker board without your real ID being known. Yeah, she's not really down with the whole first amendment but as a true Republican voter, you probably don't care about the first amendment amiright? How about the 2nd amendment? You support that?
I would suggest staying off telegram.
Haley is a true Republican like iam.
I would suggest staying off telegram.
Haley is a true Republican like iam. Originally Posted by winn dixie
LOL... yeah, you got that right she's as much a true republican as you are..
LOL... yeah, you got that right she's as much a true republican as you are.. Originally Posted by texassapper
... Shit! ... There goes me beer! Toppled over...

... No doubt the OP here is correct - the conservative
Republicans DON'T WANT Nikki ... The Democrats do.

... South Carolina is gonna show her just how UN-POPULAR
she really is. ...

#### Salty
  • Tiny
  • 01-18-2024, 05:26 PM
Winn Dixie supports true Republicans like Nikki Haley who put the interests of the people first. Not narcissistic cult leaders whose first priority is themselves.
Winn Dixie supports true Republicans like Nikki Haley who put the interests of the people first. Not narcissistic cult leaders whose first priority is themselves. Originally Posted by Tiny
Same can be said of my friend Tiny.
Haley is well accomplished and a smart lady.
Tiny and winnie . . . sittin' in a tree.