I support Trump

Best bet to save America
If America can be saved. Actually what ultimately saves this country are the Patriot minded Americans and the Second Amendment.
I do not support trumpf.
If America can be saved. Actually what ultimately saves this country are the Patriot minded Americans and the Second Amendment. Originally Posted by Levianon17
... And Trump! ...

### Salty
K'

Next thread!
Really? Say it isn’t so, ofa!
Good for you, like we care, but no he not going America we need a new civil war.
I support anyone else but Trump.

P.S. The secondment amendment won’t save America. It will just make things deadlier before the conflict is over.
I support anyone else but Trump.

P.S. The secondment amendment won’t save America. It will just make things deadlier before the conflict is over. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Well your Government isn't looking out for ya regardless who becomes President. Supporting one incompetent fool over another means nothing. It's really up to the people now to stop supporting their useless bullshit.
When you say "You support Trump", do you mean emotionally or physically, like hold up his shriveled ballsack? Or is it monetary cause fake billionaires need money right?
If America can be saved. Actually what ultimately saves this country are the Patriot minded Americans and the Second Amendment. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Saved from who-?

This country needs to be saved from the uneducated morons who think civil wars are "good ideas". Politics is ruining this country.
Saved from who-?

This country needs to be saved from the uneducated morons who think civil wars are "good ideas". Politics is ruining this country. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Politics and a poorly educated electorate.
Saved from who-?

This country needs to be saved from the uneducated morons who think civil wars are "good ideas". Politics is ruining this country. Originally Posted by eyecu2
What we need to be saved from are those who are supposedly educated but have no wisdom. We can start with our Government Officials.
Saved from who-?

Who are you calling an uneducated moron? Are you talking about me, if so , at least have the balls to say it.. I never had much use for snot nosed cowards.Your problem is you have educated and intelligence mixed up. I a High School graduate worked for a large independent oil and gas company for decades. I was surrounded by a group of highly educated people that combined had the intelligence of a small rock. Sound familiar?

Who wants a civil war, is that and racism all you educated people got. How weak and utterly aPATHETIC.
Good for you, like we care, but no he not going America we need a new civil war. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Who cares what you care? Yesvsir, good for me but fantastic for America MAGA