DeSantis quits. Says voters want to give Trump another chance.

One less whiny little bitch in the news.

He’s got to get back to Florida to ban some more books.

He shoulda grabbed some pussy. MAGAs might have embraced him.

ADIOS MOFO!
... Can't win 'em all...

... 'Course I surely expected that Desantis would "see the light".
(Once his campaign funding dryed-up. )

#### Salty
DeSantis is an idiot. He's just another loud mouthed FAR right idiot.
He has lost supporters biggly in Florida. The US gop rejected his ass!
Again hugely !
Nikki.... Please save us!
Ban more books and restrict women's rights. Advance religion in politics and engage in petty quarrels against companies and individuals.
I'd rather have Trump than him anyway. At least I know Trump is full of shit when acting like he is conservative, but DeSantis is a true right-wing fool.
I'd rather have Trump than him anyway. At least I know Trump is full of shit when acting like he is conservative, but DeSantis is a true right-wing fool. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Be happy with that notion because that's most likely what we'll get. Everyone else is just scenery.
I'd rather have Trump than him anyway. At least I know Trump is full of shit when acting like he is conservative, but DeSantis is a true right-wing fool. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
That’s exactly why I like Ron, fool? You got to be kidding.

12 years of Conservative reign warms my heart.

Go build a bunker things are fixing to change for the better.

Gotta love the left in denial! How loveLy
Ban more books and restrict women's rights. Advance religion in politics and engage in petty quarrels against companies and individuals. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Exactly ,I prefer that over the dims invading our policy, but hey I am the idiot, bend over and get some Vaseline , we are taking America back
One less whiny little bitch in the news.

He’s got to get back to Florida to ban some more books.

He shoulda grabbed some pussy. MAGAs might have embraced him.

ADIOS MOFO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ban more books and restrict women's rights. Advance religion in politics and engage in petty quarrels against companies and individuals. Originally Posted by winn dixie
To be clear I was agreeing with yssup and adding to his post.
To be clear I was agreeing with yssup and adding to his post. Originally Posted by winn dixie
We know your political views, no clarification needed
One less whiny little bitch in the news. ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Didn't think of it like that. Thanks for showing a little bit of silver lining.

DeSantis is an idiot. He's just another loud mouthed FAR right idiot.
He has lost supporters biggly in Florida. The US gop rejected his ass!
Again hugely !
Nikki.... Please save us! Originally Posted by winn dixie
One step accomplished to fulfilling your wish.

Definitely alot of towheaded stepchildren to pick in the repub camp. Not that the demo side has its bright spots.
First DeSantis said he’d never endorse Trump. Now he has.

He said he wouldn’t serve as his VP. But you know that little weasel would definitely work for a man who’s proven he doesn’t care if his VP lives or dies.

One thing he never said he wouldn’t do is blow Trump. And I think we can see that’s one promise he’s kept.
LOL!
First DeSantis said he’d never endorse Trump. Now he has.

He said he wouldn’t serve as his VP. But you know that little weasel would definitely work for a man who’s proven he doesn’t care if his VP lives or dies.

One thing he never said he wouldn’t do is blow Trump. And I think we can see that’s one promise he’s kept. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

they all say that until they don't. it's politics. wait till fat Chris Christie endorses him. he will.

so will Nikki hotpants.

bahahahaaa
they all say that until they don't. it's politics. wait till fat Chris Christie endorses him. he will.

so will Nikki hotpants.

bahahahaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Wanna bet?

DeSantis is a special kinda of worm. He was abandoned by the very people who elected him.

All the drag queen issues, charter flights full of migrants, book banning, abortion restrictions, school prayer he’s pushed since becoming Governor were strictly to attract Trumps base.

They clearly rejected him.

What does that say for DeSantis?

What does that say for Trump cultists?

Clearly he aint Trump enough.

Hailey is a woman of color and intelligent. She hasn’t got a chance.