DJIA hits all time high of 38,000

All time record high
Because assets are inflated and measured in USD. Markets anticipate Trump victory in November!

Stocks are an inflation hedge against soaring prices. They could help you equal or outpace the average rate of inflation over the long term. In fact, stocks have been doing this for investors for quite some time.
Because assets are inflated and measured in USD. Markets anticipate Trump victory in November!

Stocks are an inflation hedge against soaring prices. They could help you equal or outpace the average rate of inflation over the long term. In fact, stocks have been doing this for investors for quite some time. Originally Posted by Michael8219
... Too Right, mate.

... The investors no doubt believe Trump will yet-again WIN
the presidency and THAT is sending things HIGHER!

And thank you for pointing out the all-time record high, Vita.

... Things are looking up! ...

#### Salty
As usual Mike and Salt are spouting Bullshit
Trump has nothing to do with this. Plus you're still lying about the election from 3 years ago.
Trump land is still fantasyland.
... Too Right, mate.

... The investors no doubt believe Trump will yet-again WIN
the presidency and THAT is sending things HIGHER!

And thank you for pointing out the all-time record high, Vita.

... Things are looking up! ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You can be sure Mr. Trump will try and take credit for this.
Doesn’t the market fluctuate on futures? No Trump, Biden or any otherPresident control the market. I never gave Trump any credit for the Dowwhen he was President , what I give Biden credit for is the other 30% inflation rate since he came into office, his policies or lack there of is to blame, hat ain’t no bullshit
Yes it is.
Doesn’t the market fluctuate on futures? No Trump, Biden or any otherPresident control the market. ... Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Just like the oil market and futures.

Presidents have the same influence on stocks as they do on oil.

The donny lot seems to think that they directly control the price. Glad to see ofa hints otherwise. Else I would expect him to show where they directly dictate what the price will be for barrel of petrol.
And for trump it went from 20 to 29k rock and dive to 30k to start Biden Biden only got it from 30k to 38k if there no v drop even 38k which is like 1/2 of trump Americans would find acceptable.
I think the dow is “up” for a number of reasons. Specifically the advent of AI technology, the falling of the inflation rate and expectations that the fed is going to start lowering the prime rate. None of these things has anything to do with who’s in office now or in 2025.