Yeaaahhh whataburger

Being a Texas born gal,I was raised on Whataburger

Well it's coming to KC!!

https://www.kmbc.com/article/whatabu...omes/33024516#
I thought there always was one up by Legends.
So they are finally opening up to new franchises, they are coming to KC and Mahomes loves them. So wanna bet Mahomes will probably be part or full owner of this new expansion in KC.
I had some Whataburger when I was in Tulsa a few weeks ago. It's a decent burger but nothing to rave about. I prefer Braums.
OMG! I miss Braum's!! Their double cheese burgers are the best! However, I have found a comparable one here that is my go-to.
Westport Flea Market
The 10 oz from McGonigle's (local meatpacker)
Whataburger was recently bought by a chicago company. They are expanding to new markets.
I grew up on them mmmmmmm
Me too Dallas. Many nights after drinking.ngoingbto HS football games. WB was the place to go.
OMG! I miss Braum's!! Their double cheese burgers are the best! However, I have found a comparable one here that is my go-to. Originally Posted by Magician45

You are just wrong if you didn't add bacon and BBQ sauce.
Yep Handy
I remember hitting whataburger in Houston in the early am for taquitos before I headed home from the clubs

But it's m gonna get my whataburger fix next week when I visit Dallas... lol (I will eat one for ya)
I want breakfast at Whammyburger at 11:32 AM
Well I just had a whataburger yumm yummm in Dallas!

I hope that the KC whataburger will be ready by time I come back to KC first of august... lol...well I am sure it won't be,so I gotta wait !!!
I like In and Out........................... .............................. ....... Burger

Their fries are bullshit though.
So they are finally opening up to new franchises, they are coming to KC and Mahomes loves them. So wanna bet Mahomes will probably be part or full owner of this new expansion in KC. Originally Posted by TailHooked

He can definitely afford it now.