Where are those Articles Of Impeachment?

Was Suleimani an impeachment manager? Is Pelosi thinking this snit with Iran was going to suck the O2 out of managers?

I'm watching CNBC right now and they are saying the Iraqi resolution to kick out foreign troops was straight down party lines, like the impeachment.
Not quite sure what this thread is abouts, but John Bolton says he’ll testifys in the impeachments trial, IF SUBPOENAED.

He must be pretty sures that your bootlicking Senators won’t call him.

But if this is all’s about the Ukraine scandal, and he was in on it, don’t yous think he should be heard?
Not quite sure what this thread is abouts,... Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Does it make any difference to you? Every thread is an opportunity to increase you post count - the subject you makes no difference.

Where are the articles? Where are the impeachment managers?

Yous dodged the question, eh?

Pull your finger outs of your arse and explains why Bolton should or should not be allowed to rat out his old boss.
Yous dodged the question, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Seems like you dodged and diverted from the question eh?

Where are those pesky articles of impeachment?
Roumor is the articles of impeachment were hidden on Clinton’s secret server.

That’s only rumor, the House is holding up the articles until the Senate agrees to honor their oaths, or they are going reopen hearings for a additional article.

Most likely having disputes about who will prosecute the case, which should be Shiff and keep Nadler and his clown show out of it.

Let’s get on with Senate Whitewash and let the chips fall where they may.
Roumor is the articles of impeachment were hidden on Clinton’s secret server. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
So they will be deleted promptly or at least bleach bit applied. Right?

That’s only rumor, the House is holding up the articles until the Senate agrees to honor their oaths, or they are going reopen hearings for a additional article. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
The Senate doesn't take any oaths regarding impeachment until they have articles to act upon. See the flaw in your reasoning?

Most likely having disputes about who will prosecute the case, which should be Shiff and keep Nadler and his clown show out of it.

Let’s get on with Senate Whitewash and let the chips fall where they may. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Yeah, not surprised they don't have anyone outstanding to prosecute their essential lack of a case. Neither Schiftless nor Nadless could actually come up with a crime to impeach over so yeah, let's have the Senate have their proper Acquittal as soon as possible.
How many voters would like to hear what Bolton has to say? It’s a big number according to five.thirty.eight, and today Bolton has stated if he gets a subpoena he will testify. I’d bet the House is drawing a subpoena up as you read this post.

The House judiciary committee has a full panel of clowns, that includes the Dems and the trump party. Their useless. If Shiff isn’t the selection Pelosi is making a big mistake. He and his staff are the most knowledgeable.

Not to worry, a Whitewash is on the way.
Pelosi is keeping them damp under her depends.
How many voters would like to hear what Bolton has to say? It’s a big number according to five.thirty.eight, and today Bolton has stated if he gets a subpoena he will testify. I’d bet the House is drawing a subpoena up as you read this post.

The House judiciary committee has a full panel of clowns, that includes the Dems and the trump party. Their useless. If Shiff isn’t the selection Pelosi is making a big mistake. He and his staff are the most knowledgeable.

Not to worry, a Whitewash is on the way. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Keep your chin up there big guy. You're doing a wonderful job of trying to downplay and justify your next big loss in the Senate in regards to Trump.

One of these days(likely Jan 2025 ) you'll see Trump exit the office of the Presidency.
Keep your chin up there big guy. You're doing a wonderful job of trying to downplay and justify your next big loss in the Senate in regards to Trump.

One of these days(likely Jan 2025 ) you'll see Trump exit the office of the Presidency. Originally Posted by eccielover
Call it what it is, a “Whitewash “.

No comment on Bolton’s statement?
Call it what it is, a “Whitewash “.

No comment on Bolton’s statement? Originally Posted by Jaxson66
I am completely aboard calling what the House did to Trump a Whitewash.

And am glad cooler minds will prevail in the Senate during the actual trial.

As for Bolton, why should I care now? The House didn't even deign to subpoena him so obviously it wasn't a big deal to them to ram through the bullshit articles they passed.

And I have no problem if the House chooses to try to revisit this and call Bolton. It simply shows how weak the current articles are. The House played a hyper partisan dangerous game and are going to lose in the end.
  • oeb11
  • 01-06-2020, 03:06 PM
Call the House Committee deliberations what they were/are - a "Star Chamber"

I'd submit "Blackwah" - but DPST's will project their Racism call on me.
  • oeb11
  • 01-06-2020, 03:10 PM
McConnell gave a Senate speech today recommending the Senate Rules for Impeachment used in the Clinton trial - which were approved by the Senate 100-0. Those rules are clearly non-partisan - bu nasty Pelosi and the DPST Senators are desperate for a "fix" as they had in the House Rules run in their biased, slanted, hyper-partisan TDS hatred of Trump manner.

DPST's will scream and wail and yell -"Unfair" - but would be apoplectic if their own House rules were applied to one of their own in an impeachment process. Or, a criminal process outside the house /Senate.

Hypocrites.

The only thing they have is Trump Hate.
Yup, McConnell has called Pelosi out with his comments today