City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: “FBSM+”
Hair Length and Color: Tied up, dark brown or black
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Older looking Asian lady. Maybe mid 40s but they age well so prob older. C-D tits, saggy even in the bra thing she was wearing. Also a bad MM job bc one of the nips is fucked up. No ass at all. HWP though.
Recommendation: No
but they age well

Originally Posted by James469
Originally Posted by James469
Dude - this place has zero negotiation cause they will give everything you want and will be more than happy with the tip given . So don’t take advantage of this dudes ! These ladies work hard.
Can't believe the prices some of you guys pay. $300-$400 for L3? You must be single, wealthy, stupid, or all three. Either way, prices are ridiculous. Didn't use to be that way. 2-3 years ago, a C note would get you anything you wanted. If you'd resist such prices for awhile, we'd see a reduction. Start thinking with the right head and see what happens.

I've been to this place twice and it's been great both times. Still too much money.
200 total for this place and they have activities like lfk,dfk, Fiv , daty, doggy, bbbj with cim finishes plus cip ! I also get to take a trophy home with me.