How wonderful 9 whole hours with no food or water in 85 degree weather

Unbelievable, only a democrat or sympathizer could be this freaking ignorant.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/25/polit...ons/index.html
You are unbelievable.
Only a trumpy would lie about an easily checked stat.it wasn't 85 at any time (10:30-6:30) they were outside. It was over 100 more than half the time.
Not even going ask why you think they're ignorant. Since you came out of the gate lying, you'll just lie more. Going 8 hours in the temps we've been having can easily cause heat stroke if you're working in the sun. You couldn't do it and the oil industry wouldn't try to make you.
The idea the governor would sign a bill allowing employers to deny water breaks is a true red state action.

A sympathizer?
Not that!
You don't even make sense.

Unbelievable, only a democrat or sympathizer could be this freaking ignorant.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/25/polit...ons/index.html Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Show your provable link where it reached 100 degrees any time the day the clown did his clown show. No one has denied workers water. Why are you parroting that left wing lie? Your easily provable weather in DC is comical.
You are unbelievable.
Only a trumpy would lie about an easily checked stat.it wasn't 85 at any time (10:30-6:30) they were outside. It was over 100 more than half the time.

He was in DC, not Austin, Texas. Show where it reached 100 degrees at any time in D C 7/25/2023. You can’t because it didn’t. By the way Hakeem the Dream went without food or water for 24 hours and played a pro basketball game during his time of fasting. The man being from Texas the temperature that day was like walking into an air conditioned room
I was wrong about the location.

I was correct about the conditions in Austin.

Thanks for including a comparison between a professional athlete and a politician/desk jockey. I'm sure it has significance in some discussion somewhere.

You are unbelievable.

He was in DC, not Austin, Texas. Show where it reached 100 degrees at any time in D C 7/25/2023. You can’t because it didn’t. By the way Hakeem the Dream went without food or water for 24 hours and played a pro basketball game during his time of fasting. The man being from Texas the temperature that day was like walking into an air conditioned room Originally Posted by oilfieldace

Thanks for including a comparison between a professional athlete and a politician/desk jockey. I'm sure it has significance in some discussion somewhere. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
I live in Texas so I knew you didn’t know the facts (location) of the incident. Before he ever played basketball he did those things. I think it gets hotter than 85 where Hakeem migrated from. If you bothered to open the article the picture should have made you aware they weren’t in Austin, but you chose to try and insult someone by the use of your google abilities.
I live less than 90 miles from Austin so I am aware of its daily temperatures.

Had he done that stupid deed on the State capital, then at least he could have said he did something . Come on man there is a vast difference between 85-89 degrees and 100-105 degree day. So it was a stupid to compare that to any outdoor profession.

Thanks for including a comparison between a professional athlete and a politician/desk jockey. I'm sure it has significance in some discussion somewhere. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
It’s over 1500 miles from Austin to DC, how you you being right about Austin temperatures filter into the equation???