Have the Biden’s ever heard of plausible deniability?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plausible_deniability

If so, they don’t believe that It applies or helps them. All these Democrats are saying it’s normal for a son to put his father on the phone during a business luncheon that ou claim you are not aware or involved in? How naive does one have to be to buy that? 20 schell companies and 6 different alias email accounts, a50 million dollar windfall.

Lots of companies put unqualified folks on their boards , but in every case there is underlying reasons they did that. Let’s see what could Hunter Biden possibly offer an oil company for a lucrative seat on their board. I can’t think of any reason, can you?

COME ON MAN
PS this is not a topic about DJT, so refrain from the lame brain statements about him, if you will
They think the population is stupid and easily manipulated. In about half the cases, they’re right.
They think the population is stupid and easily manipulated. In about half the cases, they’re right. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Jokingly I say . . ".Well of course, because half the population is below average."

As Lincoln said, " . . .half the people all the time and all of the people some of the time . . ."

The Clintons are way better at this stuff than the Bidens are. Whatever one's political linings are, I think that nearly everybody knows they are crooked . . .seriously crooked . . . like a New Yorek mob family without vowel at the end of their name.