How to these AMPs work?

I'm pretty new to all of this, so im wondering how these amps work. Do I call ahead? Do I just walk in? Do you request who you want to see or are you at their mercy? And what are the rates like
yes

yea
and

yes

LOL
  • Fog01
  • 10-25-2023, 08:28 AM
Bring a pile of cash, let it be seen. Dwhen she says get comfortable I asian that means get naked and get massage table. Don't be shy, don't be rude.
I'm pretty new to all of this, so im wondering how these amps work. Do I call ahead? Do I just walk in? Do you request who you want to see or are you at their mercy? And what are the rates like Originally Posted by MisterMane
allow yer ...plastic man ...ta shows ya the ...ropes

...firsts ya gots ta haves ...the right attitude

...likes ol mary always done dids ya gots ...ta ...makes sures these lovely ladies ...know who ...be boss

...ya starts by openin that door likes ya mean business thens ya walks ...up ...ta the counter ans ya demands ...a funnel ta rubs all ...yer spots ans also ...ta juice yer root

...thens ya takes ...off everythin yer wearin ans ifs they gives ya a towel ya throws it ons the floor an steps ...on it

...whens ya lays ...ons that table ya sticks ...yer ass up cause now ...the fun ...gonna start

...ta be continued
I've been to a fair number of AMPS. They're mostly the same. Mostly. Usually you should call ahead to hopefully avoid waiting. You'll just get whoever is available, unless you specifically ask for someone. But if you've never been there before, you won't know if you got Cindy, Tina, Bebe, or Julie. At every place, they'll ask you for how long, half or whole hour. You pay that fee and she walks out so you can get undressed. Get naked and lay on the table. I'm modest, so I go face down. Some mongers want the girl to see their tiny little dick right off the bat. I make them wait to see my little dingdong. She'll ask you soft or hard, and do a massage. Then after she's done, she'll start to do a soft massage all over you, usually touching your balls and then you know it's on. She'll have you flip and ask what you want. That's where things vary. Most places you're just getting a happy ending. Once in a while you'll get a girl that won't because she's never seen you but that's pretty rare. Then you get the good places.
I'm pretty new to all of this, so im wondering how these amps work. Do I call ahead? Originally Posted by MisterMane
fire off some Cock pics through fax, text or combo