Raise your hand if you're voting for Kristin Davis

Is she GFE? ;-)
She can't be any worse than the other six candidates for Governor.

She was a Madam (I believe she ran the agency that brought down Spitzer). Her platform is legalize prostitution and [staff edit by jymie: prohibited topic]. Tax the shit out of it and bring money into the state coffers. She's got my vote!
She was a Madam (I believe she ran the agency that brought down Spitzer). Her platform is legalize prostitution and [staff edit by jymie: prohibited topic]. Tax the shit out of it and bring money into the state coffers. She's got my vote! Originally Posted by youngatheart
Gee then I would have to start going to reservation for cigs. Ahhhh what line to stand in first. Butts or butt. No let it stay as is, unless you wast to do it as Canada does(sex that is).

SSI gives out cell phones now. Can't wait for the newbie asking "what provider will take my SSI voucher. Then How long will the line be at SS at the SSI window. With guys asking what has to be wrong with me so I get the I can no longer work cash, and get the provider voucher.
"No let it stay as is, unless you wast to do it as Canada does(sex that is)."

wast??????? errr "want".
  • Laker
  • 10-19-2010, 09:25 AM
Me too!! Going to vote early and often!!

Wonder if she plans to make any campaign stops in the area, would make a hell of a M&G!!!!