URL / Website: https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...llas/170194040
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Beltline/Coit
Activities: BBJ, CG, mish, RCG, Greek
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, light brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She was about 5’2’’, big man mades and a very soft BBL. Some tattoos spread through out but nothing too distracting. Also has lip injections.
Recommendation: Yes
My Spanish isn't the best, but I see in her ad it has "besos" checked, and "beso negro" checked. Is she saying she will kiss black guys?
My Spanish isn't the best, but I see in her ad it has "besos" checked, and "beso negro" checked. Is she saying she will kiss black guys? Originally Posted by Capital
Beso negro is TUMA
Beso negro is TUMA Originally Posted by booty4breakfast
Thanks for clearing that up. I was wondering what was behind that.
Originally Posted by Megaman2006

Too bad she is on listcrawler.... not going there
I’ve seen her pretty regularly when I need to bust a nut and I’m in that area cause she responds quick and if not busy will see you on short notice. She’s pretty chill and a decent fuck for a decent price, plus she can takes Zelle which is a positive when I don’t wanna get cash.
I’ve seen her pretty regularly when I need to bust a nut and I’m in that area cause she responds quick and if not busy will see you on short notice. She’s pretty chill and a decent fuck for a decent price, plus she can takes Zelle which is a positive when I don’t wanna get cash. Originally Posted by junior55
I am in that area some days. What does she want for a visit? Does she speak any English?