New York Newbie

Hello NY!!
I am planning a visit This summer and Have NeveR been to The North East Coast so Yes that makes me a newbie LOL..
I have sent inquiries of Places to stay. areas to avoid and so On, How ever, zero response or help was returned so now I'm coming here. And in hopes of somebody shining some light on me.. I don't feel there's a ton more I will need yet, just than what I've mentioned. So if anybody has any input send me a PM. I'd really like to learn more about New York City hobby life before I head out there. 💋💋💋
Awbany is a cupla hunnert miles from the rotten apple....
Chrissy,

Paulie is spot on. Albany is the State Capital and about 146 miles North of NYC. Syracuse is a wonderful stop as are Buffalo and Rochester.

DD
Just go to NYC and take a right!!
Albany is a great place, we would be lucky to have a visit from you. I hope I see your add when you get a chance to visit.. Send me a message when you do. Thanks
Albany, Rochester, Buffalo are where it’s at. Syracuse is barely worth a visit.

Last few years, I’ve been in Albany once a month, Buffalo twice a month, and Rochester every 3 weeks. For me, Syracuse is only worth a visit every other month.
Speak for yourself. I wouldn’t schedule with you at all. But I would for the OP.
Speak for yourself. I wouldn’t schedule with you at all. But I would for the OP. Originally Posted by mc197536

Good for you. Want a cookie?

Cities vary girl to girl. Market research is important coming into a new area. Ideally she will get feedback from both ladies who live/tour here, and gents here who are interested
Shoot...bbg throat is incredible, worth a scheduld for that alone MC
Hello NY!!
I am planning a visit This summer and Have NeveR been to The North East Coast so Yes that makes me a newbie LOL..
I have sent inquiries of Places to stay. areas to avoid and so On, How ever, zero response or help was returned so now I'm coming here. And in hopes of somebody shining some light on me.. I don't feel there's a ton more I will need yet, just than what I've mentioned. So if anybody has any input send me a PM. I'd really like to learn more about New York City hobby life before I head out there. ������ Originally Posted by chrissy
NYC is super saturated...it's a lot of work but it can be pretty good. I must say that I prefer Long Island (specifically central L.I.) to NYC proper. Westchester County (White Plains, Tarrytown etc) I like as well. Going more upstate I have an affinity for the Albany area but I've enjoyed Buffalo and Syracuse (some ladies enjoy Rochester but it wasn't for me).
Take your time researching...oddly enough people (esp providers) tend to be more responsive if/when it seems like you've put in some legwork on your own already. Lots of luck and $.
NYC is super saturated...it's a lot of work but it can be pretty good. I must say that I prefer Long Island (specifically central L.I.) to NYC proper. Westchester County (White Plains, Tarrytown etc) I like as well. Going more upstate I have an affinity for the Albany area but I've enjoyed Buffalo and Syracuse (some ladies enjoy Rochester but it wasn't for me).
Take your time researching...oddly enough people (esp providers) tend to be more responsive if/when it seems like you've put in some legwork on your own already. Lots of luck and $. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Thank you kindly gorgeous. I am planning on making several separate visits to the beautiful state. I'm not much into the tourist attractions. So I will be there actually to have fun in the hobby. I have looked into Buffalo and Rochester to start off with. For my first visit I would like to devote just a couple of days to each locale.

I didn't see very many listings via 411 so I'm kind of wondering if that is a main screening process there? Or if this board really rocks it out there?

Looking into the local life I can tell I'm definitely going to have fun.
See you guys soon XOXO
P411 is not a very popular resource for the area, but since you’re already a member it is (in my opinion) definitely worth the $20 advertisement per city.

Eros is popular for Albany, not as much for Buff, Roc, Syracuse. I have favorite areas/hotels in Buffalo, Rochester & Syracuse and am happy to share in private.

Eccie is used more in Upstate than Albany, but is certainly a great resource for both.

Twitter is huge in Upstate. Can be tricky to find our Twitter community but if you contact me I’m happy to RT all your Upstate tweets. The majority of my clients from 2018 found me on Twitter, but of course it does take time to attract people in the areas you frequent
Thank you lovely lady! I will be reaching out closer to Date! I guess I may just have to Try Out Albany, I Would really hate to miss out on The Action and Since it will be my First Tour in 3 years I am going All out ����