Pimps

I was just wondering if anyone had any resources, either online or in Albany, that might help a girl get out from under the thumb of a pimp. Just looking for information at this point. I figure there MUST be some kind of organization that can help with this sort of thing, but my online searches are proving fruitless.
  • 01-29-2019, 01:16 PM
Can't be an easy thing to try to get out from underneath those jerks. If going it alone, it would probably involve an incredible amount courage, fortitude, and a willingness to want a better life for herself. No matter which way ya slice it, it has to be an incredibly scary endeavor, as a lot of those guys threaten them or their families with violence. And these girls are in such a vulnerable position when they chose to work for pimps or drug dealers. They may think these guys are protecting them, but in reality they are just using these girls until they are no longer producing cash for them. And when are these girls not making money for these jerks? When they are in jail or dead. Sad really, very sad the control exerted over them.
Really ruins the hobby for the rest of us. I avoid these situations when I know what is going on. Sad to hear I completely misunderstood the situation for several local providers.
reach out to an org like http://www.equinoxinc.org/

If they can't help they will know another org that can.
It really helps me with MY screening....NEXT!!