Encounter: Armani

User ID: -
Date: 8/27/18
Name: Armani
Phone: 5053591493
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://albuquerque.skipthegames.com/...e/480688340439
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Central
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: cbj, mish
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Petite and very cute with nice natural tits, light skinned, some tattoos
Recommendation: Yes
Someone keeps posting ads of that girl calling her a scammer.

The pictures also look a lot like this girl whom I believe was going by "Mariella AdrenaLynn" or some such, as well as other handles; can anyone confirm or deny? If I remember correctly, there was a bad review about this "Mariella" similarly decrying her as a scammer and working out of a sketchy-ass place.
I have seen this provider before, she was good and worth the time. She didn’t scam me.
On another board there are reports of Mariella AdrenaLynn doing BB Greek.
Yep. For sure it's Mariella. Saw her last year at a motel up by Tramway. Good time. No scam. Sweet girl. Have been in touch with her since her return several months ago but have not seen her since last year. I won't go to her current incall because of the unsavory types that hangout there...even during the daytime...and I've told her so. If/when she moves to a better location, I'll be first in line.
I saw her, once, when she was Mariella

not the most passionate or professional, but not a scammer. very sweet. I liked her