URL / Website: www.kgfe.net/houston
City: h-town
State: Texas
Address: near beltway 8 and I-10
Activities: Alot of Rimming, DFK, 69, bbbj, bbfs, CIM & CIP for 2shot
Hair Length and Color: Long past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cherry is top shelf, tall spinner, great personality and a service queen
Recommendation: Yes
AMAZING! They don't even start till 10 AM and yet YOU were able to finish and write this review at 10:04 AM! HMMMM...
Woah woah woah, buddy... chill chill chillll... You're saying that I made this review up? It's called a 9 AM appointment buddy, I'm sure I'm not the only one that's booked a 9 AM. You're welcome. Sounds like someone's salty they got sloppy seconds.

I don't typically review right away, but for Cherry she deserved it hence my review. And for your information, I don't pull reviews out of my ass and just write them.
Woah woah woah, buddy... chill chill chillll... You're saying that I made this review up? It's called a 9 AM appointment buddy, I'm sure I'm not the only one that's booked a 9 AM. You're welcome. Sounds like someone's salty they got sloppy seconds.

I don't typically review right away, but for Cherry she deserved it hence my review. And for your information, I don't pull reviews out of my ass and just write them. Originally Posted by Astros1004
Actually, you do. As ASS-MASTER. There is your Ass connection.
Asianhobbyist, you need a Psych Eval, not the voluntary ones, the court order mental institution ones. I have no connection to this assmaster, so keep blabbing away. wtf, so much hate, over a review. Because I got a 9 am appointment? All of sudden, I become an ass master? Circle jerks, just fucking go see the bitch and see for yourself. Sorry for sharing? Trolls these days. lol
  • r66
  • 06-05-2024, 03:58 PM
let's see...joined around 6 months ago, 10 posts, and 6 encounters versus 10 years ago, 2090 posts, & 32 encounters....wonder who needs the eval?
Gentlemen RTM is the best way to report suspicious activity
I've had many 9 am sessions at kgfe

Bawhahahahahahaha. I'm dead, ya'll Dallas promoters way too funny. You, Houstonhobbiest (who only posts for dallas), Asian P (velvet's apt signer), asianhobbiest (same guy), and now vanillacoke (another Dallas promoter probably same guy). Don't compare my reviews to this amateur. I write better reviews.

But works been keeping me out of town hence I haven't been reviewing. It's not too hard to figure out who's who if you read between the lines get a life. This was pretty funny tho tbh. *grabs popcorn*
Bawhahahahahahaha. I'm dead, ya'll Dallas promoters way too funny. You, Houstonhobbiest (who only posts for dallas), Asian P (velvet's apt signer), asianhobbiest (same guy), and now vanillacoke (another Dallas promoter probably same guy). Don't compare my reviews to this amateur. I write better reviews.

But works been keeping me out of town hence I haven't been reviewing. It's not too hard to figure out who's who if you read between the lines get a life. This was pretty funny tho tbh. *grabs popcorn* Originally Posted by Assmaster88
No promoter here, just a honest hobbyist. Unlike you AssMaster (rat who snitched out velevets studio to le for having the better price), SamsungGuy (KGFE shill account), and now Astros (same guy) this is my only account. Wonder when the 4th account will be made now that Astros been exposed as a shill / promoter account?
Funny because, I was velvet's regular before the KGFE studio even came around. I've never worked for any kstudios just a monger like that rest of you. And it was actually velvet that told me that Dallas has a terrible problem with promoters, he offered me $$$ to put up a review for her and I've declined because I don't do reviews for $$$.

So jokes on you!
Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Another Dallas poster all of a sudden posting in Houston. I rest my point.