this says it all, straight up

The broken glass was in the windows of the United States Capitol,” Schwarzenegger said. “But the mob did not just shatter the windows of the Capitol, they shattered the ideas we took for granted. They didn’t just break down the doors of the building that housed American democracy, they trampled the very principles on which our country was founded.”
Schwarzenegger said that as a child he saw broken men who drank away their guilt over participating in the most “evil regime” in history, revealing that his father would often get drunk and hit him and his mother.
President Trump sought to overturn the results of an election, and of a fair election,” Schwarzenegger said. “He sought a coup by misleading people with lies. My father and neighbors were misled also with lies.”
Trump is a failed leader who will soon become irrelevant, Schwarzenegger said. He then turned on elected officials who enabled Trump and referred to President John F. Kennedy’s book, “Profiles in Courage.”
A number of members of my own party, because of their own spinelessness, would never see their names in such a book, I guarantee you,” Schwarzenegger said. “They're complacent with those who carried the flag of self righteous insurrection into the Capitol.”
Public officials must put country over party and work for the people, he said. He also offered his support to President-elect Joe Biden shortly — before pulling out a sword from his 1982 film “Conan the Barbarian.”
Schwarzenegger used the sword as a metaphor to offer hope to Americans following the Capitol riots, which have been linked to 5 deaths. He explained that swords get stronger after being repeatedly tempered, as steel is held in fire and then dunked in cold water over and over again.
American democracy has been tempered, he said.
I believe as shaken as we are events of recent days, we will come out stronger because we now understand what can be lost,” Schwarzenegger said. “We need reforms of course, so that this never ever happens again. We need to hold accountable the people that brought us to this unforgivable point. And we need to look past ourselves, our partisan disagreements and put our democracy first.”
Well said Govenator!

That perspective is very helpful in trying to explain what Trump loyalists must be feeling.
Re examining the terminators statement i conclude hes a nut job! His ties are to hollywood the lsm and the kennedy family! Not surprised hes posting false statements to further divide us!
Trump tried to fairly investigate fraud. Not overturn the election! The left would have done the same!
Trump condemned the Capitol protesters twice but the lsm buried that!
guess all the roids he took in the seventies have him in a permanent brain fog.
He knows about these things. People should pay attention.
If youse says soes
Ignoring rtmists
The biggest loser ever basically admitted he was lying about the election being corrupt and now wants a peaceful transition.

In other news...his ignorant racist clueless redneck supporters can still send him money though
The biggest loser ever basically admitted he was lying about the election being corrupt and now wants a peaceful transition.

In other news...his ignorant racist clueless redneck supporters can still send him money though Originally Posted by Tsmokies
His dumb ass Supporters will never see themselves in your post.

What a difference in 14 months.. When Trump came to Dallas, and lines went around at least 20 blocks.. Had to be over 80,000 trying to get in to the 18,000 seat Arena. He would soon beat back Impeachment. But then the virus, and it exposed Dipshit Donnie in ways not seen before. The last year, the last week, has been the most failed of any President in history.
His dumb ass Supporters will never see themselves in your post.

What a difference in 14 months.. When Trump came to Dallas, and lines went around at least 20 blocks.. Had to be over 80,000 trying to get in to the 18,000 seat Arena. He would soon beat back Impeachment. But then the virus, and it exposed Dipshit Donnie in ways not seen before. The last year, the last week, has been the most failed of any President in history. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Trump truly did shit the bed.
Oh you mean the nancy and chuckie show should have walls up Before , because Nobody saw this coming ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Oh you mean the nancy and chuckie show should have walls up Before , because Nobody saw this coming ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Please explain what you’re talking about, Rex.

I think everybody is as anxious to know as I am.
"Re examining the terminators statement i conclude hes a nut job!"

By re-examing your statements over time, I conclude that you and your kind are the nut jobs. As do the majority of people today thanks to "fearless" leader. Check the polls.

Dixie is dead. Move on or move out.
It was not a fair election, there were only biden support counting the ballets, Trump supporter had to have binoculars. The only thing straight up is you dick.
My dick WAS straight an hour ago with a beautiful 19 yo. Then it spewed, now limp. Difference is, I have a reason am able to reload tomorrow.